• Up to 2825 MHz Boost Clock1 and 2685 MHz Game Clock2;
• 1080p gaming with a fresh gaming experience;
• Effective, silent and performant Dual-X Cooling Technology;
• Engineered Compact Design to suit a wide variety of PC builds;
• Maximize game frames by enabling TriXX Boost;
• AAA 1080p gaming powered by AMD RDNA™ 2 gaming architecture, AMD Infinity Cache™ memory technology, AMD Smart Access Memory™ technology 3 and DirectX® 12 Ultimate support.
SAPPHIRE Technology (sapphiretech.com) announces the new PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6500 XT Graphics Card targeting quiet and effective 1080p gaming graphics. With the signature PULSE red accents on a classic black minimalist shroud, it is designed to be an eye-catching addition to any PC. Play AAA games with striking performance and cooling with the PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Graphics Card.
PULSE: The Heart. The Beat. The Game.
The PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6500 Graphics Card headlines with 1024 stream processors running with a Boost Clock of up to 2825 MHz and a Game Clock of up to 2685 MHz. The latest GDDR6 high-speed memory clocked at 18 Gbps Effective, with 16 MB of AMD Infinity Cache™ memory technology, which reduces latency and power consumption, enabling high overall gaming performance. To support the latest display monitors in the market, it is equipped with output ports including HDMITM and Display Port 1.4 with DSC outputs. The PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Graphics Card series features 16 powerful Compute Units and 16 Ray Accelerators.
Notable Dual-X Cooling Technology
With SAPPHIRE’s award-winning Dual-X Cooling Technology, users can achieve a low-noise and powerful gaming experience with the PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Graphics Card. The two large fans spin counter-clockwise to streamline airflow at a higher capacity that provides optimal heatsink coverage. SAPPHIRE’s iconic Intelligent Fan Control feature keeps fan speed controlled to ensure GPU, memory, PWM IC and other components retain a low temperature to balance performance and fan noise. The Fuse Protection feature is engineered into the circuit of the external PCIe® power connector to preserve the components and protect the graphics card.
The SAPPHIRE PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Graphics Card is designed around the small form factor PC gamer. With a compact design and adequate cooling, it is the ideal solution for those searching for a small form factor Graphics Card to match their compact battlestation.
Bold Contemporary Design
Signature PULSE red accents encompass the elegant black shroud to add a strong gaming aesthetic to the battlestation. The all-metal backplate aids in heat dissipation and the black metal is a fashionable addition to any gamer’s chassis.
Gain the ultimate performance on the PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Graphics Cards with our SAPPHIRE TriXX Software. On a variety of games, TriXX Boost increases your FPS by slightly decreasing resolution through the TriXX software that is then adjusted through AMD Radeon Image Sharpening4 for an incredible boost. Choose from a customizable resolution scale or from additional custom resolutions based on user input for a much more fine-grained control over the quality vs. performance tradeoff.
Breakthrough Gaming with Powerful Radeon Features
The SAPPHIRE PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Graphics Card is equipped with powerful AMD Radeon features that elevate 1080p gaming, including:
• AMD RDNA 2 Gaming Architecture
ONE GAMING DNA - AMD RDNA™ 2 gaming architecture, the only gaming architecture that spans from next-generation desktop PCs, laptops and consoles to mobile devices and automotive infotainment systems, is designed to deliver the optimal combination of performance and power efficiency.
• AMD Infinity Cache Memory Technology
HIGHLY EFFICIENT HIGH-PERFORMANCE BANDWIDTH - 16MB of AMD Infinity Cache memory technology enables high bandwidth performance at low power and low latency.
• Future-Ready Gaming with up to 4GB GDDR6
MEMORY FOR ALL TEXTURES - Crunch through game textures with 4 GB GDDR6 memory. Get equipped to play the newest games at the highest settings.
• AMD Smart Access Memory™ Technology3
PERFORMANCE ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH RYZEN PROCESSORS + RADEON GRAPHICS - Get more performance in select titles through new levels of communication between AMD Ryzen™ desktop processors and AMD Radeon graphics cards over PCI Express®.
• DirectX® 12 Ultimate Support
NEW LEVEL OF IMMERSION - Takes games to a new level of realism with support for features such as DirectX® Raytracing (DXR) and Variable Rate Shading.
• DirectX Raytracing (DXR)
REAL TIME LIGHTING, SHADOWS, & REFLECTIONS - AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Graphics Cards with enhanced AMD RDNA 2 compute units, are optimized to deliver real-time lighting, shadow, and reflection realism with DirectX Raytracing, the new standard for next generation gaming visuals to increase visual quality in gaming.
• Variable Rate Shading (VRS)
DETAIL WHERE IT MATTERS - Variable Rate Shading (VRS) technology accelerates the level of detail where it matters. By selectively choosing where to allocate GPU resources, performance and immersion can be optimized.
• AMD FidelityFX™ Technology5
OPEN-SOURCE VISUAL ENHANCEMENT SUITE - AMD FidelityFX™ technology is an open-source toolkit of visual enhancement effects for game developers available at AMD GPUOpen. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution open-source spatial upscaling solution is designed to boost framerates and deliver high-quality, high-resolution gaming experiences.
• AMD Image Sharpening Technologies
CRISP DETAILS AMD Radeon Image Sharpening (RIS)4 or AMD FidelityFX Contrast Adaptive Sharpening (CAS) deliver clearer images on high resolution displays with virtually no performance impact.
• AMD Radeon Anti-Lag6
ULTRA-FAST RESPONSES TO YOUR EVERY MOVE - Radeon Anti-Lag helps reduce lag by intelligently controlling the queuing of CPU work ahead of GPU work across thousands of games running on DirectX® 9, 11 and 12 APIs.
• AMD Radeon Boost7 with Support for VRS
TURBOCHARGE YOUR GAME - Radeon Boost now takes advantage of the Variable Rate Shading hardware found on the AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards in select titles. It selectively reduces the shading rates in certain areas of a frame as characters are turned and rotated in gameplay, delivering extra performance and increased responsiveness, with little effect on visual quality.
• AMD FreeSync™ Technology8
NO STUTTERING. NO TEARING. JUST GAMING. - Take full advantage of the AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Graphics Card by pairing with a certified AMD FreeSync technology-enabled monitor to enable an exceptional stutter and tear-free gaming experience with high refresh rates, low latency, and stunning HDR.
• HDMI™ 2.1
EXPANDING DISPLAY CAPABILITIES - AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Graphics Card enables connectivity and support the newest bleeding edge displays. HDMI™ 2.1 VRR expands tear-free gaming experiences to all HDMI 2.1 VRR-enabled displays delivering fluid gaming for all AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT GPU users.
The SAPPHIRE PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Graphics Card is shipping now, and will be available from selected SAPPHIRE e-tailers and retailers worldwide.
1. Boost Clock Frequency is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads. GD-151
2. Game clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary. GD-147
3. Smart Access Memory technology enablement requires an AMD Radeon RX 5000 or RX 6000 series GPU, AMD Ryzen 5000 or select Ryzen 3000 series CPU (excluding the Ryzen 5 3400G and Ryzen 3 3200G) and an AMD 500 series motherboard with the latest BIOS update. BIOS requires support for AGESA 126.96.36.199 or higher. Download latest BIOS from vendor website. GD-178.
4. Radeon™ Image Sharpening is compatible with DirectX 11, 12, & Vulkan APIs. DirectX 9 support with Radeon RX 5000 Series GPUs only. Compatible with Windows 10/11. Hardware compatibility includes Radeon GCN and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 Series processors and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-156
5. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is “game dependent” and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega series graphics cards, RX 480, RX 470, RX 460 & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendor's graphics cards. GD-187
6. Radeon™ Anti-Lag is compatible with DirectX 9, DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 APIs, Windows 7 and 10/11. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-157
7. Radeon™ Boost is compatible with Windows 7/10/11 in select titles only. Hardware compatibility includes Radeon RX 400 and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 Series and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. Radeon™ Boost VRS compatible with AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics only. GD-158
8. AMD FreeSync™ technology requires AMD Radeon™ graphics and a display that supports FreeSync technology as certified by AMD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology adds requirements of mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology adds requirements for the display to meet AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compliance tests. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
9. Video codec acceleration (including at least the HEVC (H.265), H.264, VP9, and AV1 codecs) is subject to and not operable without inclusion/installation of compatible media players. GD-176