• Up to 2593 MHz Boost Clock1 and 2382 MHz Game Clock2;
• Experience low-noise and high performance 1080p gaming;
• Factory-overclock integrated with SAPPHIRE’s remarkable Dual-X Cooling Technology;
• Powerful and Compact Design for a striking gaming experience;
• Enable TriXX Boost to get a boost in frames while gaming;
• AAA 1080p gaming powered by AMD RDNA™ 2 gaming architecture, AMD Infinity Cache, AMD Smart Access Memory3 and DirectX® 12 Ultimate support.
SAPPHIRE Technology (sapphiretech.com) announces the new PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics Card for the ultimate 1080p gamer pursuing an unrivalled, vivid gaming experience with incredible hardware. A quality solution for AAA game scenarios, the PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics Card is the key piece to round out every PC system and the stylish design is sure to be a fit into any chassis.
PULSE: The Heart. The Beat. The Game
The PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics Card headlines with 2048 stream processors running with a Boost Clock of up to 2593 MHz and a Game Clock of up to 2382 MHz. The latest 8GB of GDDR6 high-speed memory clocked at 16 Gbps Effective with 32 MB of AMD Infinity Cache, which dramatically reduces latency and power consumption, ensuring higher overall gaming performance than traditional architectural designs. It is equipped with 4 output ports including 1 x HDMITM and 3x Display Port 1.4 with DSC outputs to support the latest display monitors in the market. The PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics Card series features 32 powerful enhanced Compute Units and 32 Ray Accelerators.
Remarkable Dual-X Cooling Technology
Behold a silent and cool gaming experience on the PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics Card, designed with the powerful Dual-X Cooling Technology. Powered by two massive and quiet fans, the streamlined form of the blades result in greater airflow and more heatsink coverage at a low noise level of 32dBA*. It works in tandem with the Intelligent Fan Control feature to keep the temperature of all the GPU components low, while balancing performance and fan noise. The Fuse Protection feature is engineered into the circuit of the external PCIe® power connector to preserve the components and protect the graphics card.
Elegant and Chic Aesthetic
The all metal backplate coupled with the sleek and sharp shroud design deliver a simple and powerful gaming aesthetic to any chassis. The PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics Card is sure to be a beautiful addition to craft an outstanding battlestation.
Performance to Dominate Your Game
SAPPHIRE Technology also launches the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics Card providing PC users with innovatively designed premium hardware.
The NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics Card headlines with 2048 stream processors running with two clock settings, including a Boost Clock of up to 2607 MHz and a Game Clock of up to 2428 MHz. The latest 8GB of GDDR6 high-speed memory clocked at 16 Gbps Effective with 32MB of AMD Infinity Cache, which dramatically reduces latency and power consumption, delivering higher overall gaming performance than traditional architectural designs. The graphics card also provides up to 4 output ports including 1x HDMI and 3x Display Port 1.4 with DSC outputs to support the latest display monitors on the market. ARGB LED shroud design topped with the external synchronization of RGB LEDs between the graphics card and the motherboard through the 3-pin header in the tail of the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics Card enables gamers to create the custom PC of their dreams.
State-of-the-Art NITRO+ Features
The new Hybrid Fan Blade design is fitted on the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics Card, which combines the key strengths of the traditional axial fan and blower fan. The quietness of a traditional axial fan design in conjunction with the strong air pressure of a blower fan design results in up to 5.5% better improvement in the downward air pressure through the fan while keeping a low noise level compared to previous generations. To enable up to 85% longer lifespan than regular sleeve bearing fans and maintain silence, the fans feature Dual Ball Bearings. The fan favourite SAPPHIRE Quick Connect Fan feature incorporated in the design is a quick solution with just one screw holding the fans securely in place to enable simple and easy cleaning to keep dust out of the graphics card.
The original NITRO+ Free Flow feature has been redeveloped into the modern Wave Fin Design. When the wind goes into the fin module, the Wave Fin Design reduces the friction in order to reduce the wind cut noise resulting in a lower decibel gaming experience. ARGB LED shroud design along with an intricate metal backplate where you can customize the different LED colours using the SAPPHIRE TriXX Software. Choose from various different modes including Fan Speed Mode, PCB Temperature Mode or the colourful rainbow mode, or turn off the LEDs to fully tailor the graphics card to suit any build.
Dual-X Cooling Technology Revamped
SAPPHIRE’s notable Dual-X Cooling Solution is engineered on the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6700 XT Graphics Card whereby two large fans are arranged to spin in opposite directions to provide optimal airflow and heatsink coverage. Designed with a 7 Phase Digital Power Design, the NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics Card balances the distribution and thermal dissipation to harness the full power of overclocking AMD’s groundbreaking RDNA™ 2 gaming architecture. Intelligent Fan Control feature alongside the Precision Fan Control feature create optimal fan control for maximized performance intersecting with a silent vivid gaming experience.
Each card is designed with a Dual BIOS where you can choose between performance mode and silent mode to enhance your gaming experience. Using the TriXX Software BIOS Switch, gamers can effortlessly switch from performance mode to silent mode and back using our TriXX software for a quick and easy shift between the dual BIOS modes.
Enhance the performance of the NITRO+ and PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics Cards with our SAPPHIRE TriXX Software. On a variety of games, TriXX Boost increases your FPS by slightly decreasing resolution through the TriXX software that is then adjusted through Radeon™ Image Sharpening for an incredible boost. Choose from a customizable resolution scale or from additional custom resolutions based on user input for a much more fine-grained control over the quality vs. performance tradeoff.
Breakthrough Gaming with Powerful New Radeon Features
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ and PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6600 Series Graphics Cards are equipped with powerful Radeon features that elevate 1080p gaming, including:
• AMD RDNA 2 Gaming Architecture
ONE GAMING DNA - AMD RDNA 2 gaming architecture, the only gaming architecture that spans from next-generation desktop PCs, laptops and consoles to mobile devices and automotive infotainment systems, is designed to deliver the optimal combination of performance and power efficiency.
• Ultimate 1080p Gaming
1080p FOR ALL - With up to 32 enhanced compute units delivering powerhouse performance, experience 1080p gaming at ultra-settings with smooth framerates and maximum visual settings.
• High Refresh Rate Competitive Gaming
GET COMPETITIVE WITH HIGH REFRESH RATES - Get competitive and render all the frames needed to win. With the horsepower to drive ultra-high performance, the AMD Radeon RX 6600 Series graphics cards enable a seamless fluid, high refresh rate gaming experience.
• AMD Infinity Cache
HIGHLY EFFICIENT HIGH-PERFORMANCE BANDWIDTH - Up to 32MB of AMD Infinity Cache enables high bandwidth performance at low power and low latency.
• Future-Ready Gaming with up to 8GB GDDR6
MEMORY FOR ALL TEXTURES - Crunch through game textures with up to 8GB GDDR6 memory. Get equipped to play the newest games at the highest settings
• Content Creation with up to 8GB GDDR6
EDIT, RENDER, AND VISUALIZE WITH NO RESTRAINTS - Experience limitless content creation with hardware-accelerated ray traced rendering in applications like Radeon ProRender to bring photorealistic imaginary worlds to life. Whether it be professional video editing, graphic design, or 3D modeling, the possibilities are endless.
• AMD Smart Access Memory
PERFORMANCE ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH RYZEN + RADEON - Get more performance in select titles through new levels of communication between AMD Ryzen™ desktop processors and AMD Radeon graphics cards over PCI Express®
• DirectX® 12 Ultimate Support
NEW LEVEL OF IMMERSION - Takes games to a new level of realism with support for features such as DirectX® Raytracing (DXR) and variable rate shading.
• DirectX Raytracing (DXR)
REAL TIME LIGHTING, SHADOWS, & REFLECTIONS - AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT graphics cards with enhanced AMD RDNA 2 compute units, are optimized to deliver real-time lighting, shadow, and reflection realism with DirectX Raytracing, the new standard for next generation gaming visuals to increase visual quality in gaming.
• Variable Rate Shading (VRS)
DETAIL WHERE IT MATTERS - Variable Rate Shading (VRS) technology accelerates the level of detail where it matters. By selectively choosing where to allocate GPU resources, performance and immersion can be optimized.
• AMD FidelityFX4
OPEN-SOURCE VISUAL ENHANCEMENT SUITE - AMD FidelityFX is an open-source toolkit of visual enhancement effects for game developers available at AMD GPUOpen. The new AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution open-source spatial upscaling solution is designed to boost framerates and deliver high-quality, high-resolution gaming experiences.
• AMD Image Sharpening Technologies
CRISP DETAILS AMD Radeon Image Sharpening (RIS)5 or AMD FidelityFX Contrast Adaptive Sharpening (CAS) delivers clearer images on high resolution displays with virtually no performance impact.
• AMD Radeon Anti-Lag6 Now with DirectX® 12 Support
ULTRA-FAST RESPONSES TO YOUR EVERY MOVE - Radeon™ Anti-Lag helps reduce lag by intelligently controlling the queuing of CPU work ahead of GPU work across thousands of games running on DirectX® 9, 11 and 12 APIs.
• AMD Radeon Boost7 with Support for VRS
TURBOCHARGE YOUR GAME - Radeon™ Boost now takes advantage of the variable rate shading hardware found on the AMD Radeon RX 6000 series graphics cards. It selectively reduces the shading rates in certain areas of a frame as characters are turned and rotated in gameplay, delivering extra performance and increased responsiveness, with little effect on visual quality
• DirectStorage Support
FAST LOAD TIMES - Future support is planned for the DirectStorage API enabling lightning-fast load times and high-quality textures.
• AMD FreeSync™ Technology8
NO STUTTERING. NO TEARING. JUST GAMING. - Take full advantage of the AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Graphics Card by pairing with a certified AMD FreeSync technology-enabled monitor to enable an exceptional stutter and tear-free gaming experience with high refresh rates, low latency, and stunning HDR.
• HDMI™ 2.1
EXPANDING DISPLAY CAPABILITIES - The AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Graphics Cards enable connectivity and supports the newest bleeding edge displays. HDMI™ 2.1 VRR expands tear free gaming experiences to all HDMI™ 2.1 VRR enabled displays delivering fluid gaming for all AMD Radeon RX 6600 Series users.
• PCI® Express 4.0 Support
ARMED WITH MAXIMUM BANDWIDTH - AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Graphics Cards feature PCI® Express 4.0 support, with a throughput of 16 GT/s and enables two times the bandwidth compared to PCI® Express 3.0. Get ready for the next generation of PC gaming and content creation.
• AV1 Decode9
LATEST MEDIA STANDARDS - Decode media with the latest codecs from the world’s most popular media streaming sites such as YouTube, Netflix, and Twitch.
1. Boost Clock Frequency is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads. GD-151
2. Game clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary. GD-147
3. Smart Access Memory technology enablement requires an AMD Radeon™ 6000 series GPU, Ryzen™ 5000 or select Ryzen™ 3000 series CPU (excluding the Ryzen™ 5 3400G and Ryzen™ 3 3200G) and an AMD 500 series motherboard with the latest BIOS update. BIOS requires support for AGESA 188.8.131.52 or higher. Download latest BIOS from vendor website. For additional information and system requirements, see amd.com/en/technologies/smart-access-memory. GD-178.
4. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. See amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is “game dependent” and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega series graphics cards, RX 480, RX 470, RX 460 & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendor's graphics cards. GD-187
5. Radeon Image Sharpening is compatible with DirectX 11, 12, & Vulkan APIs and DirectX 9 for RX 5000 and 6000 Series only, and Windows 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-156
6. Radeon™ Anti-Lag is compatible with DirectX 9, DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 APIs, Windows 7 and 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-157
7. Radeon™ Boost is compatible with Windows 7 and 10 in select titles only. Hardware compatibility includes Radeon RX 400 and and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 Series and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. Radeon™ Boost VRS compatible with AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics only. For a list of compatible titles see amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-boost. GD-158
8. AMD FreeSync™ technology requires AMD Radeon™ graphics and a display that supports FreeSync technology as certified by AMD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology adds requirements of mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology adds requirements for the display to meet AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compliance tests. See amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
9. Video codec acceleration (including at least the HEVC (H.265), H.264, VP9, and AV1 codecs) is subject to and not operable without inclusion/installation of compatible media players. GD-176