NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2021/03/10 - The GUV3050 is a Bluetooth headset that includes a charging station and USB dongle to allow workers to communicate and collaborate from anywhere - Grandstream.com.
Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning unified communication solutions, today announced the latest addition to their GUV Series of Personal Collaboration Devices. The new GUV3050 is an HD Bluetooth headset that includes a charging station and USB dongle to provide high-quality, wireless sound when paired with computers, IP phones and other devices. By offering crystal-clear HD audio, easy Bluetooth pairing, comfortable use, and wide compatibility, the GUV3050 is ideal for remote and in-office workers, call centers, receptionists, students, healthcare staff and more.
The GUV3050 pairs with Bluetooth-enabled devices, as well as any device that offers a USB connection using the included USB dongle, to allow it to work seamlessly with mobile devices, laptops computers and Grandstream IP phones. The headset supports all major third-party communication platforms, apps and softphones as well as Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Meetings and Wave app. Features include:
• HD Audio for crystal clear and easy communication;
• Supports Bluetooth Class 2 and Bluetooth 4.2;
• Built-in noise canceling technology to minimize background noise;
• Integrated ring-shaped busy lights on both sides of headset to indicate a call-in progress;
• Offers an adjustable headband, in-line controls and left or right wearing style;
• In-line controls for off-hook/on-hook, mute and speaker volume;
• USB adapter and charging base station included;
• Built-in battery supports up to 12 hours of talk time.
Pricing and Availability
The GUV3050 is generally available now for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a suggested retail price of $149 USD.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. (grandstream.com) has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability, and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.