In this webinar,"India in 2025: Key Industries and Investment Growth Opportunities", Frost & Sullivan along with NITI Aayog and Aditya Birla Group, will discuss expectations from 2021-2022, the state of the economy by 2025, growth sectors of the future, and more.
From a major economic crisis in 1991, India evolved to become the fastest-growing major economy in recent years. While Frost & Sullivan estimates an 8.8% contraction of its GDP for 2020-21, there are strong signs of rebound with a 10.5% expansion anticipated in 2021-22. India is expected to attain pre-pandemic GDP levels before key advanced economies in 2021, driven by factors such as a decline in COVID-19 case count, which should spur consumer and business confidence, and central bank liquidity measures.
Join Frost & Sullivan experts Sarwant Singh, Benoy CS, Kaushik Madhavan, Amol Kotwal, Sowmya Rajagopalan and Mukund Devnani for the upcoming webinar,“India in 2025: Key Industries and Investment Growth Opportunities,” on Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021, at 4:30 PM (IST). They will be joined by industry stalwarts Anil Srivastava, Principal Consultant & Mission Director at NITI Aayog, and Mudit Agarwal, Corporate Strategy & Business Development VP at Aditya Birla Group, to discuss key economic trends impacting India by 2025, the fastest-growing segments, boldest development themes, and investment options across industries.
This unique webinar will provide a window to the future and insights on:
• Indian economic development trajectory to 2025;
• Top investment opportunities and fastest-growing sectors by 2025;
• How digitization and adoption of emerging technologies across businesses are propelling India’s growth;
• Factors that are fueling the rapid expansion of the chemicals sector;
• The future of healthcare in India;
• Trends and innovations driving the food and nutrition sector;
• Expansion of smart manufacturing and job creation in the country;
• The rapidly transforming Indian mobility sector, including automotive, supply chain, and logistics;
• The major industry developments in the Indian defense sector.
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan (frost.com) has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.