• NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards deliver powerhouse 4K gaming performance with a cool and quiet experience;
• AMD RDNA™ 2 gaming architecture with new technologies including hardware-accelerated DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), AMD Infinity Cache, AMD Smart Access Memory and DirectX® 12 Ultimate support;
• Factory-overclocked performance and new, innovative custom cooling solutions;
• Up to 2360 MHz Boost Clock1and 2110 MHz Game Clock2;
• Unique PCB and Power Designs ensure gamers have fast and stable clock speeds;
• Performance increase in popular games with TriXX Boost.
SAPPHIRE Technology (sapphiretech.com) announces the eagerly awaited new NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards for enthusiast gamers seeking the full effect of smooth 4K graphics with vivid visuals and unrivaled quality cooling solutions. Equipped with high-quality components to drive the most demanding AAA game scenarios, the NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics cards are the key component to push gaming performance to the maximum thresholds. The aesthetic designs of these cards are crafted to beautifully fit with any PC build.
NITRO Charged for Performance
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Gaming Graphics Cards will be available in these exceptional models:
• NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Gaming Graphics Card with 16GB GDDR6
• NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Gaming Graphics Card with 16GB GDDR6
• NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Special Edition Gaming Graphics Card with 16GB GDDR6
These cards deliver powerhouse 4K gaming performance to rule your gaming experience. The NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Graphics Card headlines with 4608 stream processors running with two clock settings, including a Boost Clock of up to 2360 MHz1 and a Game Clock of up to 2110 MHz. The NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Graphics Card features a GPU with 3840 stream processors, a Boost Clock of up to 2190 MHz1 and a Game Clock of up to 1980 MHz. The latest 16GB of GDDR6 high-speed memory clocked at 16 Gbps Effective with 128MB of Infinity Cache, which dramatically reduces latency3 and power consumption4, delivering higher overall gaming performance than traditional architectural designs. The graphics card also provides up to 4 output ports including 1x HDMI 2.1 VRR and FRL and 3x Display Port 1.4 with DSC outputs to support the latest display monitors on the market. To enhance raytracing, the NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Graphics Card series has 72 and 60 Ray Accelerators respectively.
USB-C Capability Coupled with Full ARGB
For ARGB enthusiasts and gamers using USB Type-C for display and power delivery, SAPPHIRE is launching an additional Special Edition variant of the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Graphics Card. Equipped with the beautiful ARGB fans, the NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Special Edition is sure to be a stunning addition to your gaming PC.
New NITRO+ Features
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards are equipped with a new Hybrid Fan Blade design, which combines the key strengths of the traditional axial fan and blower fan. It incorporates the quietness of a traditional axial fan design with the strong air pressure of a blower fan design to generate an up to 5.5% better improvement in the downward air pressure through the fan while keeping the fan noise low compared to previous generations.
The NITRO+ Free Flow feature has been upgraded into a modern Wave Fin Design coupled with an innovative V Shape Fin Design for GPU Cooling. When the wind goes into the fin module, the new Wave Fin Design reduces the friction in order to reduce the wind cut noise resulting in a quieter gaming experience. The V Shape Fin Design on top of the GPU also accelerates and centralizes the airflow around the GPU to dissipate heat efficiently to produce lower thermal temperatures.
The newly designed Integrated Cooling Module is an advanced combined Memory & VRM Cooling Module that actively cools the memory, MOFSET and chokes. Two heat pipes have been added underneath the module to disperse the heat from the components at a superior efficiency.
Award Winning Tri-X Cooling Solution
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards are equipped with SAPPHIRE’s award winning Tri-X Cooling Solution. Two larger fans and one smaller fan spin in reverse directions to power the Tri-X Cooling Solution, which boosts wind flow beneath the fans. The tunneled fins on the fans work to increase the convection of airflow to ensure that Tri-X cooling maintains a low temperature and noise. With a 16 Phase Digital Power and a 15 Phase Digital Power Design for the NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT and RX 6800 respectively, the NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards balances the distribution and thermal dissipation to enable the full power of AMD’s groundbreaking RDNA™ 2 gaming architecture.
Quality Components for Stable GPU Lifetime
The renowned Intelligent Fan Control feature enables light workloads to run under complete silence with passive cooling. Coupled with the Precision Fan Control feature, which reduces fan rotation cycle differential, the fan IC control on the graphics card ensures that the cooling and noise performance of the card creates a quiet and icy-cool gaming experience.
The new fan design features Dual Ball Bearing Fans, which provide an up to 85% longer lifespan than regular sleeve bearing fans and an upscale increase in silence. For simple and easy cleaning to ensure all dust stays out of the graphics card, gamers’ favourite feature, the SAPPHIRE Quick Connect Fan is a quick solution with just one screw holding the fans securely in place.
Each card is equipped with a Dual BIOS where you can choose between performance mode and silent mode to enhance your gaming experience. Using the TriXX Software BIOS Switch, gamers can easily switch from performance mode to silent mode and back using our TriXX software for a quick and easy switch between the dual BIOS modes.
Beautify the PC
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards are beautified by an ARGB LED shroud design along with an ARGB backplate where you can control the different LED colours using the SAPPHIRE TriXX Software. Choose from various different modes including Fan Speed Mode, PCB Temperature Mode or the colourful rainbow mode, or turn off the LEDs to fully customize the graphics card to suit any build.
The 3-pin header in the tail of the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards enable the external synchronization of RGB LEDs between the graphics card and the motherboard. Gamers can select if the graphics card performs the RGB LED effects independently or if the motherboard acquires control.
PULSE: The Heart. The Beat. The Game.
SAPPHIRE Technology also launches the SAPPHIRE PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards providing PC users with an engaging gaming experience and great value for money.
The SAPPHIRE PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards will be available in these models:
• PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Gaming Graphics Card with 16GB GDDR6
• PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Gaming Graphics Card with 16GB GDDR6
The PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Graphics Card headlines with 4608 stream processors running with a Boost Clock of up to 2310 MHz and a Game Clock of up to 2065 MHz. The PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 features a GPU with 3840 stream processors, a Boost Clock of up to 2170 MHz and a Game Clock of up to 1950 MHz. The latest 16GB of GDDR6 high-speed memory clocked at 16 Gbps Effective with 128MB of Infinity Cache, which dramatically reduces latency and power consumption, delivering higher overall gaming performance than traditional architectural designs. It also provides up to 4 output ports including 1 x HDMI 2.1 VRR and FRL and 3x Display Port 1.4 with DSC outputs to support the latest display monitors in the market.
The SAPPHIRE PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards run on the remarkable Tri-X Cooling Technology coupled with Intelligent Fan Control to keep temperatures low and fan noise low. The exquisite PCB design delivers stable, reliable, and steady performance, which efficiently lowers PCB temperature and component signal noise. To protect the graphics card, our Fuse Protection feature is built into the circuit of the external PCIe® power connector to keep the components safe. A Dual BIOS switch will allow gamers to choose between performance mode and silent mode to customize their gaming journey.
Unleash the power of the NITRO+ and PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards with our SAPPHIRE TriXX Software. TriXX Boost increases your FPS by slightly decreasing resolution through the TriXX software that is then adjusted through Radeon™ Image Sharpening for an incredible boost. Choose from a customizable resolution scale or from additional custom resolutions based on user input for a much more fine-grained control over the quality vs. performance tradeoff.
Breakthrough Gaming with Powerful New Radeon™ Features
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ and PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards feature breakthrough AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture with 16GB of GDDR6 Memory with PCIe 4.0 support. These newly launched graphics cards are equipped with powerful new Radeon™ features that elevate 4K gaming, including:
AMD RDNA™ 2 Gaming Architecture with Hardware-Accelerated DirectX® Raytracing (DXR) - With enhanced compute units, delivering hardware-accelerated raytracing and Variable Rate Shading, AMD RDNA™ 2 gaming architecture is the foundation for the next generation of enthusiast gaming platforms from PCs to gaming consoles to mobile devices.
High Performance 4K Gaming - With enhanced compute units delivering powerhouse performance, 4K gaming is now easily achievable at smooth framerates and maximum visual settings.
AMD FidelityFX5 An open-source toolkit for game developers that provides a collection of lighting, shadow and reflection effects. AMD FidelityFX makes it easier for developers to add high-quality post-process effects that make games look beautiful while offering the optimal balance of visual fidelity and performance.
Radeon™ Anti-Lag6- Less lag equals more wins. Radeon™ Anti-Lag reduces latency, providing ultra-fast response times that give gamers a dynamic edge over the competition.
Modern Display Technologies - Enjoy high-refresh, tear-free, stutter-free gaming by pairing your AMD Radeon™ graphics card with a certified AMD FreeSync™ technology-enabled monitor7. Support for HDMI 2.1 VRR, expands fluid gaming experiences to all HDMI 2.1 VRR enabled displays. With modern I/O such as USB-C, power the latest in VR head-mounted displays with just one cable.
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ and PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards are shipping now, and will be available from selected SAPPHIRE e-tailers and retailers worldwide.
1. Boost Clock Frequency is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads. GD-151
2. Game clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary. GD-147
3. Based on internal modeling and testing done by AMD engineering labs 10/5/2020 on Radeon RX 6800 XT with 128 MB of AMD Infinity Cache vs a Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card measuring memory latency. Performance may vary. RX-564
4. Based on internal modeling and testing done by AMD engineering labs 10/5/2020 on a Radeon RX 6800 XT vs a Radeon RX 5700 XT, using measurements taken of Cac, frequency at same power uplifts, and AMD Infinity Cache uplifts. Performance may vary. RX-566
5. For additional information, see amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx. GD-172.
6. Radeon™ Anti-Lag is compatible with DirectX 9 and DirectX 11 APIs, Windows 7 and 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support GD-157.
7. AMD FreeSync™ technology requires AMD Radeon™ graphics and a display that supports FreeSync technology as certified by AMD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology adds requirements of mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology adds requirements for the display to meet AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compliance tests. See amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
8. Radeon VR Ready Premium Products are select Radeon GPUs that meet or exceed the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive recommended specifications for video cards/GPUs. Other hardware (including CPU) and system requirements recommended by Oculus Rift or HTC Vive should also be met in order to operate the applicable HMDs as intended. As VR technology, HMDs and other VR hardware and software evolve and/or become available, these criteria may change without notice. PC/System manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different VR results/performance. Check with your PC or system manufacturer to confirm VR capabilities. GD-102
9. Radeon™ Image Sharpening is compatible with DirectX 11, 12, & Vulkan APIs running on Windows 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs. Additionally, DirectX 9 is supported on Radeon RX 5000 series and newer dGPUs and Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. Certain features require Adrenalin 2020 or later. GD-156