AccessData Group (accessdata.com), a leading provider of integrated digital forensics and e-discovery software, today announced the latest release of Quin-C®. The new version is an incredible leap forward in ease, speed, and navigation for non-technical investigators and legal document reviewers who need to move cases forward faster.
“Law enforcement and legal teams are challenged by budget constraints and a shortage in staff with technical skills, making it difficult to keep up with backlog, zero in on key evidence quickly and bring cases to closure faster, said Harsh Behl, director of product management for AccessData. “In this release, we focused on putting investigations into the hands of any reviewer, regardless of experience or technical ability, allowing them to be up and running with little training, and without sacrificing processing speed.”
For forensic investigators, Quin-C 7.4 manages data processing and review needs of a lab, allowing users to quickly identify evidence within the tool, which is geared toward simplicity, artifact-based analysis, and better data review for mobile devices, all helping to narrow the scope of an investigation faster.
New features for forensic users include:
• Revamped interface, even for those who do not have deep technical expertise or product training.
• Intuitive case dashboard that provides quick analysis into the data, giving users a starting point.
• Better support for mobile data parsing and review, allowing ingestion of physical images or file system extractions from Android™ and iOS® created by Cellebrite or XRY.
• Ability to find important Internet activities, including visits to the darknet or links to cryptocurrency in the evidence.
New features for legal users include:
• Ability for administrators to perform batch review to distribute, track and monitor workloads easily, while ensuring reviewers are only seeing the documents they need to review.
• Instant insight through the review dashboard, which shows progress status of review assignments at a glance, including automated alerts about imminent deadlines.
• Enhanced coding panel that makes it easy to add issues and labels on the fly.
“The enhancements built into Quin-C 7.4 are based on customer feedback and deliver what we think is truly a best-in-class solution, which offers the fast processing technology AccessData is known for, along with easier data review,” said Behl. “This release puts investigations into the hands of reviewers faster and helps them better manage evidence.”