ATEN International, the leading provider of AV/IT connectivity and management solutions, today introduces two new models of presentation switches, the VP1420 4 x 2 True 4K Presentation Matrix Switch, and the VP1421 4 x 2 True 4K Presentation Matrix Switch with Scaling, DSP, and HDBaseT-Lite, enabling users to enhance the efficiency of their professional presentations. The ATEN VP14 series is comprised of multi-in-one presentation switches that integrate a video matrix, True 4K scaler, audio processor, and analog-to-digital converter functions into one compact device. Moreover, the VP1421 has additional support for one HDBaseT input/output. With four analog/digital inputs, the VP14 series is designed to boost the impact of any professional presentation in small to medium-sized meeting rooms and educational spaces, such as huddle rooms, classrooms, training rooms, or any other presentation environments.
Innovative features of the ATEN VP14 series are as follows:
• True 4K, HDR Visual Clarity Supports resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 [.] 60Hz (4:4:4) with HDR to deliver vivid content in every presentation.
• Smooth AV Switching Scaled to Perfection Connect up to 4 sources (VP1420: 3 HDMI, 1 VGA; VP1421: 1 HDBaseT, 2 HDMI, 1 VGA), smoothly switch between them and display contents scaled perfectly to True 4K and 1080p simultaneously.
• Flexible Audio Embedding / De-Embedding Supports stereo audio embedding and HDMI audio de-embedding to different audio outputs to ease adaptation to your preferred audio setup. The VP1421 also support HDMI/HDBaseT audio de-embedding.
• Versatile Control, Streamlined Operations Control via front-panel pushbuttons, IR remote, web-based GUI and any control interface via RS-232, Ethernet, and Contact Closure to streamline your operations.
Additional features of the ATEN VP1421:
• HDBaseT Extended Transmission over One Cable Simplifies cabling and transmits AV, power, and bi-directional RS-232 and IR control signals up to 140m via Cat 6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cables (applying both HDBaseT input and output ports).
ATEN International Co., Ltd (aten.com), established in 1979, is the leading provider of IT connectivity and management solutions. Offering integrated KVM, Professional Audiovisual, and Intelligent Power solutions, ATEN products connect, manage, and optimize electronics in corporate, government, industrial, educational, and retail environments. ATEN has 570+ issued international patents and a global R&D team that produces a constant stream of innovative solutions, resulting in a comprehensive portfolio of products available worldwide.
Headquartered in Taiwan, ATEN International Co., Ltd. has grown to include subsidiaries and regional offices in China, Japan, Korea, Belgium, Australia, the U.S., the U.K., Russia, Turkey, Poland, India, and Romania with R&D centers in Taiwan, China, and Canada.