Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning unified communication solutions, today announced the official release of its new zero-touch cloud management platform, GDMS. The Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS) provides a centralized interface to provision, manage, monitor and troubleshoot Grandstream products before, during and after deployment.
GDMS (gdms.cloud) provides a centralized interface for enterprises, service providers, channel partners and multi-site businesses to configure, provision, manage, monitor and troubleshoot large deployments of Grandstream endpoints in batches by site, group or model. It offers device management, account management, device configuration, firmware upgrades, device monitoring, intelligent alarm, alerts, reports, real-time statistics and more. Other features of GDMS include:
• Supports all configuration parameters, including account settings, phone settings, network settings, system settings, maintenance, applications, profiles, handsets and more;
• Allocate and deploy a batch of accounts in two clicks; configure and manage a batch of devices by different sites, groups and models;
• Real-time device and network monitoring with analytical system reports, intelligent troubleshooting, automatic diagnostic reports and one-click debug function;
• Offers various and practical task modes, instant tasks, scheduled tasks and task reports;
• Enterprise-level security protection including Bank-grade TLS encryption from end-to-end, two-way certificate verification mechanism between devices and GDMS platform, encryption of device information, and more.
Pricing and Availability
GDMS is free. To create an account, visit gdms.cloud/.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. (grandstream.com) has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.