NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2019/10/10 - According to a market research report launched by Inkwood Research, The Global Gold Nanoparticles Market was $2518 million in 2018 and is anticipated to reach around $10147 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.90%, during 2019-2027.
Browse 20 market data Tables and 33 Figures spread over 174 Pages along with in-depth analysis on Global Gold Nanoparticles Market by Application (in-vivo Imaging, Targeted Drug Delivery, Proton Therapy, in-vitro Assays, Cell & Phantom Imaging and Other Applications), by End-use (Healthcare, Electronics, Catalytic Activity and Other End-use) and Geography.
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Gold Nanoparticles Market scenario
Higher demand from developing economies, preference for compact electronic devices, development of ultra-light materials are boosting the demand for Global Gold Nanoparticles market.
The Global Gold Nanoparticles Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Gold Nanoparticles Market by End-user, Application and Geography.
On the basis of End-User, Global Gold Nanoparticles market is segmented into:
• CATALYTIC ACTIVITY
On the basis of Application, Global Gold Nanoparticles market is segmented into:
• IN-VIVO IMAGING
• TARGETED DRUG DELIVERY
• PROTON THERAPY
• IN VITRO ASSAYS
• CELL AND PHANTOM IMAGING
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
• 3M COMPANY
• ALKERMES PLC
• ANTARES PHARMA
• BAYER AG
• BECTON, DICKINSON & COMPANY (BD)
• HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD
• GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY
• JOHNSON & JOHNSON INC.
• PSIVIDA CORPORATION (EYEPOINT PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.)
• Global Nanomaterials market - Global Nanomaterials market is likely to grow with an anticipated CAGR of 15.62% over the forecast period of 2017-2024.
• Global Nanocoatings market - Global Nanocoatings market is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 22.07% by revenue during the forecast years 2019-2027.
• Global Drug Delivery market The Global Drug Delivery market is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 11.26% during the forecast years 2018-2026.
About Inkwood Research
Inkwood Research (inkwoodresearch.com) is a leading market & industry research firm offers you consulting services, syndicated & customized market research reports, business analysis & more.