NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2019/08/29 - The Global Advanced Driver Assistance System Market was valued at nearly $4,078 million in 2017 and is anticipated to reach around $18,126 million by 2026, growing at an estimated CAGR of 19.01%, during the forecast period 2018-2026.
Browse 23 market data Tables and 37 Figures spread over 210 Pages along with in-depth analysis on Global Advanced Driver Assistance System Market By Solutions (Parking Assistance System, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Adaptive Front Lighting Systems, Lane Departure Warning Systems, Collision Warning Systems, Blind Spot Detection, Electronic Stability Control, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Emergency Braking System, Traffic Sign Recognition Systems, Driver Drowsiness Detection, Other Solutions), By Sensor Type (Image, Ultrasonic, Laser, Radar, Infrared, Lidar), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles), and By Geography.
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Advanced Driver Assistance System Market scenario
The stringent government regulations, the increased adoption from automotive sector, growing awareness of driver assistance system, and the rising numbers of automotive thefts are primarily driving the growth of the Global Advanced Driver Assistance System market.
The Global Advanced Driver Assistance System Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Advanced Driver Assistance System Market by solutions, sensor type, vehicle type, and Geography.
On the basis of Solutions, Global Advanced Driver Assistance System market is segmented into:
• Parking Assistance System
• Tire Pressure Monitoring System
• Adaptive Front Lighting Systems
• Lane Departure Warning Systems
• Collision Warning Systems
• Blind Spot Detection
• Electronic Stability Control
• Adaptive Cruise Control
• Advanced Emergency Braking System
• Traffic Sign Recognition Systems
• Driver Drowsiness Detection
• Other Solutions
On the basis of Sensor Type, Global Advanced Driver Assistance System market is segmented into:
On the basis of Vehicle Type, Global Advanced Driver Assistance System market is segmented into:
• Passenger Cars
• Light Commercial Vehicles
• Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2026, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2026
• AISIN SEIKI CO., LTD.
• APTIV (DELPHI AUTOMOTIVE PLC)
• AUTOLIV INC.
• CONTINENTAL AG
• DENSO CORPORATION
• HELLA KGAA HUECK & CO.
• HYUNDAI MOBIS
• INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG
• MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC.
• MOBILEYE N.V.
• NXP SEMICONDUCTOR
• PANASONIC CORPORATION
• RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION
• ROBERT BOSCH GMBH
• SAMVARDHANA MOTHERSON (SMR)
• TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
• VALEO S.A.
• WABCO HOLDINGS INC.
• ZF TRW
Global Autonomous Vehicle Sensor market - Global Autonomous Vehicle Sensor market is likely to grow with an anticipated CAGR of 47.40% over the forecast period of 2018-2026.
Global Automotive Head Up Display market - Global Automotive Head up display market is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 21.74% by revenue during the forecast years 2019-2027.
Global Bicycle Infotainment Systems market The Global Bicycle Infotainment Systems market is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 15.92% during the forecast years 2018-2026.
About Inkwood Research
Inkwood Research (inkwoodresearch.com) is a leading market & industry research firm offers you consulting services, syndicated & customized market research reports, business analysis & more.