NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2019/08/28 - According to the market research report launched by Inkwood Research, Global Waste-To-Energy market was valued around $33,419.67 million in 2018 and will rais nearly $57,318.85 million by 2027, at an estimated CAGR of 6.22%, 2019-2027.
Browse 62 market data Tables and 49 Figures spread through 137 Pages and in-depth analysis on Global Waste-To-Energy market by Technology (Thermal, Biological, Physical), by Waste Types (Municipal Waste, Process Waste, Medical Waste, Agriculture Waste, Other Wastes), by Application (Electricity, Heat, Combined Heat & Power Units, Transport Fuels, Other Applications), and by Geography.
This insightful market research report from Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and the future investors. The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Waste-To-Energy market scenario
The depletion of conventional energy resources augmenting demand of renewable energy, growing energy demand, increasing municipal waste generation and the decline in the number of landfill sites are the major factors influencing the growth of the global waste-to-energy market.
The Waste-To-Energy market report provides data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Waste-To-Energy market by Technology, Waste types, Application, and Geography.
On the basis of Technology, the Global Waste-To-Energy market is segmented as follows
On the basis of Waste types, the Global Waste-To-Energy market is segmented as follows:
• Municipal Waste
oCommercial & Institutional
oConstruction & Demolition
oOther Municipal Wastes
• Process Waste
• Medical Waste
• Agriculture Waste
• Other Wastes
On the basis of Application, the Global Waste-To-Energy market is segmented as follows:
• Combined Heat & Power Units
• Transport Fuels
• Other Applications
- The report provides a detailed analysis of current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027.
• AMEC FOSTER WHEELER (ACQUIRE BY WOOD GROUP)
• AUSTRIAN ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT GROUP
• BABCOCK & WILCOX ENTERPRISES INC.
• BTA INTERNATIONAL GMBH
• C&G ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION HOLDINGS LIMITED
• CHINA EVERBRIGHT INTERNATIONAL LTD.
• COVANTA ENERGY
• HITACHI ZOSEN INNOVA AG
• KEPPEL SEGHERS
• MARTIN GMBH
• MHI INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING & SERVICES PRIVATE LTD. (MIES)
• PLASCO CONVERSION TECHNOLOGIES INC.
• SAKO BRNO A.S.
• SUEZ ENVIRONMENT
• VEOLIA ENVIRONMENT S.A.
• WASTE MANAGEMENT INC.
• WHEELABRATOR TECHNOLOGIES INC.
• XCEL ENERGY
• ZE-GEN INC.
Global Hazardous Waste Management market Global Hazardous Waste Management market is estimated to grow with approx. 6.01% CAGR during the year 2018-2026.
Global Energy Management Systems market - Global Energy Management Systems market is expected to grow at a 16.28% CAGR during the forecast period of 2019-2027.
Global Liquid Air Energy Storage market The Global Liquid Air Energy Storage market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 92.41% between the forecast periods of 2018-2023.
About Inkwood Research
Inkwood Research (inkwoodresearch.com) is a leading market & industry research firm offers you consulting services, syndicated & customized market research reports, business analysis & more.