NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Jurmala, Latvia Republic, 2019/08/16 - Join Elecard team at Telco Trends 2019 a largest international exhibition and conference in the Baltic States (August 19-22th, Jurmala, Latvia) - TelecomsEvents.com / Elecard.com.
Join Elecard team at Telco Trends 2019 (telecomsevents.com) a largest international exhibition and conference in the Baltic States (August 19-22th, Jurmala, Latvia), recognized as one of the most influential events where Telco leaders and experts can meet, discuss and debate how best meet the challenges faced by their industry today and in the future.
At Telco Trends 2019 Elecard will demonstrate its flagship products for transcoding, analysis and monitoring and it’s a must-attend opportunity to find out more about our solutions, meet face-to-face with our top developers and ask all your questions.
One of Elecard top priorities is to assist OTT and IPTV service providers who are multiple tasked with providing maximum level of broadcasting quality, ensuring comfortable and uninterrupted viewing experience and increasing the level of satisfaction and loyalty of their clients.
These tasks may become an uphill struggle for operators and Elecard CEO Nikolay Milovalov will share valuable points on how to crack such challenges using monitoring of Quality of Experience (QoE) parameters. He will speak about smooth integration of advanced QoE monitoring technologies into different spheres: "Solution designed for quality control of OTT and IPTV delivery, preparation of media content for DVB broadcasting and use in video surveillance systems".
Find out how to power your solution with efficient monitoring in every delivery point with minimum resource requirements using Elecard Boro an application for UDP, RTP, HTTP and HLS streams monitoring and measurement of QoS and QoE parameters. You may add QoE and QoS modules into quality control routines or embed them directly into your own products.
Elecard Boro 1.06 with extended QoE parameters:
• Downloading records through WebRTC;
• Checking Audio decodability;
• Checking Video decodability;
• Measuring and displaying of Momentary and Short-Term loudness;
• "Silence" detection in an audio channel based on Short-Term Loudness, Audio Loudness Analysis configuration and the trigger setting.
Try Elecard CodecWorks for real-time HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264 and MPEG-2 transcoding powered with efficient encoding schemes of any complexity providing high reliability due to redundancy modes and centralized control via GUI and web-interface.
• Transcoding up to 8K HEVC;
• Support of SRT and NDI protocols;
• Support of HLS and MPEG-DASH adaptive streaming;
• Extended possibilities for OTT segmentation;
• Улучшенный графический интерфейс.
Discover powerful software tools for in-depth professional video quality analysis and fast errors localization.
• Console version;
• Cross-platform (Linux, Windows and MacOS);
• Support of AV1, VP9, FLV and VMAF;
• Synchronization between all StreamEye Studio applications extends possibilities for analysis, testing and proposes smarter teamwork strategy.
Our managers are waiting to meet you during the exhibition or after and discuss your projects and current tasks to help you achieve new levels of business speed, time to market and service quality.
Schedule a meeting:
• August 13-16th Minsk (Belarus)
• August 19-21th Jurmala (Latvia)
• August 21-23th Riga (Latvia).
To book a meeting contact with: Savchenko Natalia Head of Russia and CIS Sales Department
P: +7983-053-0015 (WhatsUp, Viber) - @SavchenkoNatalya (Telegram)