NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
San Francisco, CA, United States, 2019/08/05 - RightITnow ECM 5.1 is available immediately and introduces major new features to pursue our goal to massively simplify the Management of IT operations - RightITnow.com.
In its latest release, ECM has dramatically expanded its monitoring coverage of Hybrid IT environments by adding support to Amazon AWS CloudWatch, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform via a single dashboard pane of glass.
RightITnow ECM 5.1 is available immediately and introduces major new features to pursue our goal to massively simplify the Management of IT operations and to provide a seamless integration within the enterprise IT environment. It has never been easier and simpler to streamline and manage millions of alerts in a single pane of glass. We have highlighted a few critical features hereunder:
• A new modern, enhanced and customizable ECM Interface embedded with easy-to-follow YouTube tutorial links;
• SNMP Trap Formatter has been enhanced for easier MIB reads and custom trap format creations;
• Default dashboards and alerts console grid layouts can now be defined at the User and User Group level;
• A new ServiceNow CMDB connector that can be set up to generate the topology, extract events and manage maintenance windows for CIs in ServiceNow from within ECM;
• New cloud connectors including support for Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon AWS CloudWatch;
• Support for Nagios-based connectors including Icinga, Naemon, Groundworks and Check_MK;
• Dashboarding ECM data with Grafana.
Added support for the latest versions of:
• ElasticSearch 7.0.0 and Open Distro for Elasticsearch;
• Zenoss 6;
• ManageEngine Application Manager 13.8;
• VMware 6.0 and 6.5;
• ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus 9;
You can download the fully-featured trial version of ECM 5.1, check our product videos and even experience ECM right away with our online demo.
RightITnow (rightitnow.com) dramatically simplifies the management of IT Operations, by monitoring your entire infrastructure (servers, networking, applications, virtual environments) while driving your global workforce from a single pane of glass.
© Copyright 2019 RightITnow Ltd.