NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Pleasanton, CA, United States, 2019/05/16 - AC Series has an open air system that can determine the Work Function (WF) and the Ionization Potential (IPs) for a variety of material types such as organic material, semiconductor, and metal - Hitachi-Hightech.com.
Material format can be from thin film to powders
Allows Easy Measurement of the Work Function (WF) and the Ionization Potential (IPs)
The AC Series is a device that measures the electronic structure of the material (work function, ionization potential) by the photoelectric effect. In the atmosphere, detecting the minute photoelectrons by weak ultraviolet radiation with little disturbance factors such as the voltage application, it is possible to analyze the sample surface in a non-destructive and non-contact.
• Atmospheric-pressure operation
• High-precision measurement for counting photoelectrons one by one
• Noncontact and damage-less measurement
• Ease of operation, measurable in a short time (about 5 min)
• Measures thickness of thin film and lubricating film
• Measures density of states in the vicinity of band gap
• Measurement of thin film, powder, and liquid
• Abundant publication record
• OELD, OTFT, Organic film solar cell
• Carbon nano tube, Fullerene
• Carbon thin film, Diamond thin film
• Cosmetics, Nostrum, Pharmaceutical products
• Electrode, Lead frame, Silicon wafer, Compound semiconductor wafer
• Metals for Electrode.