NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Westford, MA, United States, 2019/02/22 - Demonstrations highlight how leading mobile service providers are leveraging Ribbon’s solutions to drive revenue, enhance security, gain customer insights and improve network efficiencies - MWCbarcelona.com / RibbonCommunications.com. NASDAQ: RBBN;SONS
Ribbon Communications, Inc., a global software leader in secure and intelligent cloud communications, announced that it will feature key components of its portfolio at Mobile World Congress (mwcbarcelona.com), which is taking place in Barcelona, Spain from February 25-28, 2019. Ribbon (Hall 2 Stand 2L10) will demonstrate how leading service providers, such as Verizon, SoftBank, Optus and Hong Kong Broadband, are leveraging the company’s software-based solutions to improve network efficiency and security and deliver enhanced customer experiences.
“We are continually strengthening our mobile solutions portfolio to help our customers improve their offerings and better serve their end-users, and there is no better place to highlight these capabilities than the largest mobile conference in the world,” said Patrick Joggerst, Chief Marketing Officer for Ribbon. “We currently have billions of minutes of mobile traffic per month running on our Voice over Long Term Evolution (VoLTE) solutions in large service provider networks, serving more than 300 million subscribers. Our big data, Machine Learning and AI-based analytics solutions are already helping Tier-1 mobile operators gain prescriptive insights on subscriber behavior and improve their network performance.”
Joggerst added,“Our Kandy cloud platform, which helps service providers deliver innovative API-based communications offerings that are very easy to use, is also part of the many ways in which our comprehensive solutions are supporting mobile service providers around the globe.”
Ribbon Chief Technology Officer Kevin Riley will deliver a presentation, Migrating and Securing Real-time Communications on AWS, on Tuesday, February 26 at 4 pm CET in CC1.3 in the South Hall, as part of the AWS Partner Solutions Speaker Series at Mobile World Congress.
Featured Solutions and Demonstrations at the Ribbon booth include:
• Kandy Cloud Highlights how service providers can increase revenue velocity with Kandy cloud Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS), Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) white-label solutions. Kandy provides customers with self-service options to acquire and consume exciting new communications services.
• Security & Analytics Demonstrates how service providers can utilize Machine Learning and AI-powered insights to drive an end-to-end 360° analytics framework on mobile IP data and voice that radically shifts a service provider’s security position from reactive to proactive.
• Cloud Applications Allows mobile service providers to drive web-scale and cloud-native communications with multiple applications, including session border controllers from the private NFV cloud or the public (Amazon Web Services & others) cloud. Ribbon will also demonstrate how its Graphical Processing Units (GPUs) accelerate virtual network functions to improve the scale of media transcoding.
• Cloud to Edge Demonstrates how service providers can drive the Intelligent Enterprise Edge with managed service offerings from the cloud with security, zero-touch provisioning, service assurance and SD-WAN capabilities.
• Network Evolution Demonstrates how service providers can evolve networks and interconnects with high performance, scale and reliability capabilities, such as media processing and transcoding solutions that support a large variety of codecs including Enhanced Voice Services (EVS).
About Ribbon Communications
Ribbon Communications (ribboncommunications.com) is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world-class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With a global footprint, Ribbon’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy real-time communications software platform delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded and unified (CPaaS and UCaaS) communications capabilities that enables this transformation.
Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The information in this release contains forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties, including statements regarding delivering value to customers. All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this release are forward-looking statements. Our actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements. For further information regarding risks and uncertainties associated with Ribbon Communications' business, please refer to the "Risk Factors" section of Ribbon Communications' most recent annual or quarterly report filed with the SEC. Any forward-looking statements represent Ribbon Communications' views only as of the date on which such statement is made and should not be relied upon as representing Ribbon Communications' views as of any subsequent date. While Ribbon Communications may elect to update forward-looking statements at some point, Ribbon Communications specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.
Dennis Watson - US Press
P: +1 214-695 2224 - E: dwatson[.]rbbn.com.
Michael Cooper - Analyst Relations
P: +1 708-383-3387 - E: mcooper[.]rbbn.com.
Monica Gould - Investor Relations
P: +1 212-871-3927 - E: IR[.]rbbn.com.