NewswireTODAY - /newswire/ -
New York, NY, United States, 2018/10/15 - 2 Eddies for Editorial Excellence with National Underwriter Property & Casualty and BenefitsPRO, and 1 Ozzie for Excellence in Design for National Underwriter’s Property & Casualty - FolioMag.com / ALM.com.
On Tuesday, October 9th, ALM took home 3 awards from The Folio Eddie and Ozzie Awards. ALM collectively received 2 Eddie awards for editorial excellence for ALM’s National Underwriter Property & Casualty and BenefitsPRO brands and one Ozzie award for excellence in design for National Underwriter’s Property & Casualty.
“We are honored to receive recognition at Folio’s Eddie and Ozzie Awards for our outstanding achievements from the past year’s work for National Underwriter Property & Casualty and BenefitsPRO,” said Molly Miller, Chief Content Officer at ALM. “These awards highlight the strength of our journalism and design delivered by the ALM Global Newsroom.”
Awards won by ALM at the Eddie & Ozzie Awards include:
• Eddie Best Column/Blog (B2B Insurance): Shawn Moynihan’s The Things That Matter The National Underwriter Property & Casualty;
• Eddie Best Fall Issue: BenefitsPRO, December 2017 (B2B Banking/Finance/Business) Paul Wilson;
• Ozzie Best Section Design: National Underwriter Property & Casualty, The Chalkboard Shaw Nielsen and Tim Schafer.
ALM was also a finalist in the following Eddie and Ozzie awards:
• Eddie Best Analysis: Health Care Benefits in Review 2017 BenefitsPRO;
• Eddie Best Analysis: Remain Bullish BenefitsPRO, Paul Wilson;
• Eddie Best Column/Blog (B2B Insurance): Barry Seigerman’s Sales for Fun & Profit The National Underwriter Property & Casualty;
• Eddie Best Essays and Criticism: Optical Illusion? Paul Wilson;
• Eddie Best Fall Issue: Corporate Counsel, May 2017: Risk Business (B2B General);
• Eddie Best Single Article: BenefitsPRO, Critical Condition? (B2B Insurance) Paul Wilson.
• Ozzie Best Cover Design: The American Lawyer, March 2018: Out of Focus Hyeon Jin Kim;
• Ozzie Best Data Visualization: National Underwriter Property & Casualty, 2018 Risk Manager Compensation Survey Tim Schafer;
• Ozzie Best Data Visualization: National Underwriter Property & Casualty, The Chalkboard Shaw Nielsen and Tim Schafer;
• Ozzie Best Graphic Art: The American Lawyer,“Out of Focus” Motion Graphic Hyeon Jin Kim;
• Ozzie Best Overall Design (Single Magazine Issue): The American Lawyer, The Am Law 100 Issue 2018 Hyeon Jin Kim and Roberto Jimenez.
To find the full list of Eddie and Ozzie Award winners, visit foliomag.com/go/2018-eddie-and-ozzie-awards/.
ALM (alm.com), an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries.