NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Chicago, IL, United States, 2018/08/29 - The Lashe® Rapid Dry Adhesive is the safest & best performing medical grade adhesive on the market. With new and improved packaging, which provides a better air-tight seal, adhesive is protected and kept fresh longer - TheLashe.com.
Since 2009, The Lashe® Rapid Dry Adhesive is the safest & best performing medical grade adhesive on the market. With new and improved packaging, which provides a better air-tight seal, adhesive is protected and kept fresh longer.
The most sterile and high-performance eyelash extensions adhesive on the market, The Lashe® Rapid Dry Adhesive is the same quality of adhesive as those used for suture-less wound closure making it the most sterile adhesive. This adhesive is so effective that extensions will bond to the natural lash and hold from 4-6 weeks to the end of the natural lash’s life cycle, which could be up to 90 days, depending on client characteristics and homecare. Suitable for more than 95% of clients.
The Lashe® Inc. has been expanding its line of products for the eye lash industry since 2009. Their product line includes eyelash extension adhesives, mink and synthetic eyelash extensions, aftercare, and more.
Features of the Rapid Dry adhesive include:
• Medical grade most sterile adhesive on the market;
• Produced in an FDA-certified facility in the United States;
• Sets instantly produces lasting bond;
• Ideal viscosity not too thick, not watery;
• Easy to work with cuts down on appointment time;
• Formulated not to bond with itself no need to separate;
• Low to no fumes tolerated by client and stylist alike;
• Stays soft and flexible does not crystallize, not brittle;
• True black color with luster and sheen eyeliner effect;
• Easy-to-use, see-through bottle does not clog;
• Shelf life 4 months opened or unopened.
Aboout The Lashe
The Lashe (thelashe.com) is committed to providing premium quality products and services. Our mission is to constantly offer the most innovative and safe products, along with comprehensive education. Our application & aftercare products are all produced in the USA.