Comodo Cybersecurity, the global leader of innovative cyber technology software solutions, today announced the launch of two new plugins for cPANEL and WHMCS (Web Host Manager Complete Solution), for its cloud-based cWatch Web security solution. These plugins streamline onboarding and accelerate time-to-revenue for partners and customers in the website ecosystem, including web hosting suppliers, website builders, domain registrars, value-added resellers and merchant processors. cPANEL helps to simplify webhosting management within a single control panel, and WHMCS provides an all in one billing and support solution integrated with cWatch Web.
Comodo Cybersecurity makes cWatch Web available directly and through a global distribution partner network. These free plugins are designed to increase adoption and accelerate customer acquisition by providing a complete and affordable website security solution, enhancing revenue with zero upfront costs and flexible pricing. “These plugins implement the top feature requests from Comodo partners, enabling them to go to market with website security automatically included,” commented Comodo Cybersecurity president and CEO Steve Subar. “Only Comodo Cybersecurity provides the web ecosystem with a ‘whole product’ detection + protection a full-featured product plus anti-malware services.”
By integrating the plugins, hosting providers can offer must-have administrative features to their customers:
• Easy setup with no password required: simply click START to onboard site owners;
• Fully managed solution: a ‘set-it and forget-it’ security for both distribution partners and their customers;
• Scalable web security: simple integration with no platform upgrade required;
• All-in-one ‘pane of glass’ dashboard lets hosting providers and their customers;
• License and activate the Comodo Cybersecurity cloud-based solution;
• Initiate comprehensive automatic and manual vulnerability scanning;
• View current and historical scan reports;
• Kick off and view status of the Comodo Cybersecurity Malware Removal service.
Comodo Cybersecurity partners distributing cWatch Web can leverage the new plugins to offer:
• Add-ons within existing plans;
• Flexible pricing and competitive profit margins;
• Recurring Billing - automatic monthly and annual.
About cWatch Web
cWatch Web (cwatch.comodo.com) is a comprehensive, proactive cybersecurity solution. cWatch Web offers an array of features designed to benefit site owners, building upon a unique 6-layer stack of security technology that provides complete protection for any website. The solution also ensures early detection, immediate remediation and preemptive preventative measures, including site scanning. And cWatch Web is the world’s only web cybersecurity solution to offer free website malware removal.
About Comodo Cybersecurity
In a world where preventing all cyberattacks is impossible, Comodo Cybersecurity (comodo.com) delivers an innovative cybersecurity platform that renders threats useless, including zero-day attacks, across the LAN, web and cloud. The Comodo One platform enables customers to protect their systems and data with military-grade cybersecurity. Comodo Cybersecurity has experts and analysts in 193 countries, protects 85 million endpoints and serves hundreds of thousands of customers globally. Based in Clifton, New Jersey, the company has a 20-year history of protecting the most sensitive data for both businesses and consumers worldwide.