G-NINE is guiding the next evolution for the industry’s leading omnichannel platform to help companies of all sizes deliver magnificent customer experiences every time.
“G-NINE is an innovation framework that guides all Genesys offers and prepares organizations to thrive in the digital CX revolution,” said Merijn te Booij, chief marketing officer at Genesys. “G-NINE answers the call from customers who want easy, effective and personalized service, as well as from organizations that are challenged to keep up with customer behavior and expectations not to mention the pace and cost of technological innovation.”
The Genesys Customer Experience Platform enables complete customer journey management through its transformative functionality and comprehensive services designed with deep cerebral power, the finesse of the human touch, and the integrated capabilities to help organizations run the smartest business possible.
Forrester data indicate that two-fifths of U.S. online adults prefer to use digital customer service rather than speak with a live person on the phone. (1) Real-time predictive orchestration of the customer journey across marketing, sales and service is the next frontier for leveraging differentiated customer experience as competitive currency.
The first G-NINE innovations on deck include:
• Smart App Automation: Genesys is the first and only vendor to deliver an automation platform with more than 80 pre-defined micro-applications for voice and digital self-service, delivering operational efficiencies and driving a better customer experience.
• Asynchronous Messaging: Extends contact center support capabilities for customer conversations in asynchronous messaging through Genesys Hub, in popular channels like Facebook Messenger, Slack, Skype and WeChat.
• Next Generation Engagement: Extends the customer experience beyond traditional communication channels (e.g., voice, email, chat, social, etc.) and into the Internet of Things (IoT), determining in real-time the best course of action given the user context, resource availability, customer profile and business attributes.
• Bring-Your-Own-Bot: In a departure from the competition, Genesys enables companies to bring their own bots, like those powered by IBM Watson, to its customer experience platform. They seamlessly blend capabilities with native Genesys artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning systems to gain a deeper understanding of customer interactions across channels.
• Meet Kate: Genesys will bring customer service-specific AI to market in the form of “Kate,” the personified AI ecosystem from Genesys. Kate is purely focused on delivering magnificent customer experiences, and brings her own micro apps and natural language understanding. Kate will bring together the capabilities of Blended AI, such as using Salesforce Einstein for CRM and IBM Watson for Big Data, to deliver even more power by bridging automation with the human touch.
“We’re excited to build on our existing Genesys contact center investment by working closely together on our bot and AI system,” said Terry Gardiner, vice president of Customer Experience Enablement at TELUS, Canada’s fastest-growing national telecommunications company. “It’s challenging to make the customer experience bridge elegantly and consistently across new apps and devices. Through Genesys, new messaging apps connect in a uniform way.”
One CX Vision, Three Complementary Offers
The Genesys Customer Experience Platform comprises three complementary offerings, powering exceptional customer experiences for organizations of all sizes, regardless of whether they prefer cloud-based or on-premise solutions.
• PureEngage™ is the only omnichannel customer engagement suite for global businesses to deliver competitively superior experiences and digital transformation at any scale.
• PureConnect™ is a proven multichannel engagement offering with comprehensive services for mid-size to large organizations, available both on-premise and in the cloud.
• PureCloud by Genesys™ is a unified, all-in-one customer engagement and employee collaboration solution that is easy to use, quick to deploy and built for rapid innovation.
“Our technology is purpose-built so that organizations can communicate more easily and effectively with people while running a smarter business. There is no other solution that will offer the depth and richness of G-NINE, as well as the proven track record to back it up,” said te Booij of Genesys. “It will be, quite simply, the most powerful customer experience solution available in the market.
(1) Source: 2017 Customer Service Trends: Operations Become Smarter and More Strategic, Forrester Research, Inc., January 27, 2017
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Genesys® (genesys.com) powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in over 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate seamless omnichannel customer journeys and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions.
Media Contact: Lisa Hawes - Sterling Communications for Genesys
P: +1 408-395-5500 - E: genesys[.]sterlingpr.com.