NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Redwood Shores, CA, United States, 2017/04/07 - Complementary events for HR and finance professionals showcase the building blocks, tools and strategies companies need to drive digital business transformation - Oracle.com. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
Helping businesses embrace modern best practices, Oracle today announced HCM World 2017 and Modern Finance Experience 2017, taking place in Boston, April 11-13. Organizations across every industry are examining how they can use technology to innovate and gain a competitive advantage, all while enhancing employee engagement and performance. HCM World and Modern Finance Experience will bring together leading visionaries and business professionals to share real-world examples and strategies for modernizing business with technology to fuel digital growth strategies, engage and retain top talent, and maximize organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
Taking place concurrently, HCM World is being held at the Boston Marriott Copley Place and Modern Finance Experience at The Westin Copley Place.
“The need for digital transformation is challenging today’s companies to look ahead and redefine how they operate. Forward-looking companies are exploring new and emerging technologies, such as machine learning, predictive analytics, big data, and the Internet of Things (IoT) to optimize business processes. They also are looking for new ways that the cloud and data analytics can help them stay ahead of their competitors,” said Steve Miranda, executive vice president of applications development, Oracle. “The HCM World and Modern Finance Experience events are designed to deliver the practical roadmap to help companies future proof their business systems, while showcasing examples of those who have successfully navigated the transition.”
HCM World is geared to provide HR professionals with the multi-faceted strategies they need to build and grow a modern, digital-based HR practice. More than 60 sessions throughout the three-day event are tailored to help elevate HR as a strategic partner in advancing business goals by:
• Engaging employees with modern, customized, and easy-to-use systems and processes that help them be productive and happy at work.
• Informing through predictive analytics to allow organizations to take action pro-actively and give HR the foresight to plan ahead.
• Adapting and expanding an organization’s capabilities, both as a business and as a digital leader, by enabling the flexibility to personalize, brand, and extend the experience at every layer of the cloud in a secure and safe way.
Modern Finance Experience
The premier event for CFOs and finance professionals, Modern Finance Experience is designed to provide attendees with guidance on how to build a modern operating model for finance that supports digital business processes and new ways of working. Over 25 visionary keynotes and thought-leadership sessions, including an exclusive CFO Summit, during the three-day event will inspire, educate, and empower the finance function to assume a larger role in driving business success. Attendees will be able to:
• Learn from hands-on sessions with practitioners and industry experts who will give finance leaders a roadmap to finance modernization and offer advice on how new technologies can reshape finance to be more predictive and extend their value across other business functions (such as HR).
• Share how emerging technologies, such as big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning, powered by the cloud, can optimize both the transactions and analytical capabilities required by finance to become more agile.
• Craft high-impact strategies for improving the non-traditional finance skill sets now required of finance professionals to provide proactive guidance to the business.
Oracle (oracle.com) offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications and platform services.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The preceding is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle's products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.