It is a Layer 2+ full Gigabit Managed IEEE802.3at PoE Switch with 24 100/1000Base-TX ports including 24/16 PoE Plus ports and 4 Gigabit SFP ports. With the new Korenix PoE technology, the JetNet 6728G supports high PoE power budget even in a harsh industrial environment. It also assures seamless transmission, safe cost, and avoids energy waste. The product is in compliance with EN50121-4 approval, which makes it suitable for IP Surveillance applications.
Larger Power Budget for Consumptive Machines
The JetNet 6728G provides up to 300W AC power budget at temperature -40°C~60°C and up to 720W DC power budget at temperature -40°C~75°C, can support machines with greater consumption such as PTZ cameras, provide various solutions to surveillance applications.
Advanced Cyber Redundancy for Non-stop Transmission
The JetNet 6728G supports Korenix Advanced Cyber Redundancy functions including MSR, SuperChain, ITU-T G.8032 ERPS, can assure smooth and seamless transmission for IP surveillance cases. MSR features on 5ms recovery time when a link failed and 0ms restoration time, maintains high stability on important data transmission.
Advanced Cyber Security for Data Protection
The JetNet 6728G supports Korenix Advanced Cyber Security functions such as DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, Denial of Service (DoS) Protection, L2/L3/L4 Access Control List (ACL), can fully protect the data by avoiding unidentified IP access to the users’ devices; therefore, ensure secured data transmission in surveillance.
“Our JetNet 6728G not only performs well as a core switch for IP surveillance, but also strong on its hardware side” said Korenix product manager,“With the robust IP40 without cooling holes, aluminum fin and wide temperature toleration, it is fit for all kinds of harsh environments, which make it extremely stable and flexible.”
Korenix JetNet 6728G Features:
• 24 100/1000Base-TX with 24/16 PoE Plus ports, 4 Gigabit SFP ports
• Advanced Cyber Security- DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, Denial of Service (DoS) protection, L2/L3/L4 Access Control List (ACL)
• Advanced Cyber Redundancy- MSR, SuperChain, ITU-T G.8032 ERPS
• USB Firmware upgrade and configuration backup and restore
• IEEE 1588v2 PTP with HW time stamping
• EEE Energy saving
• Friendly Device and Auto Network Topology utility
• Isolated redundant power inputs with VDC power or 110/220 VAC power
• Embedded 300W AC power
• Compliance with EN50121-4
• - 40 to 75°C operating temperature, fanless.
Korenix JetNet 6728G is now officially on sale, please contact Korenix professional sales to get further information.
Korenix Technology (korenix.com), a Beijer Electronics Group Company, is devoted to designing and manufacturing high quality Industrial Ethernet and Wireless Products to ensure high quality and reliability of industrial networks.