The challenging business conditions in the Indian industry have made a strong case for a detailed market tracker that helps key stakeholders across organizations monitor market trends and changes. In response to this demand, Frost & Sullivan has established the Innovation and Knowledge Center (IKC) as a research hub for its Middle East, North Africa and South Asia (MENASA) Practice.
IKC is involved in the development of syndicated research papers across diverse industry verticals. It is the foundation of Frost & Sullivan’s consulting business, and integrates the four key elements of research - Technology, Application, Economy and Market - to generate holistic, syndicated research content. IKC also publishes numerous thought leadership whitepapers on visionary and industry-agnostic topics. The team works on multiple industry reports and some recent publications include:
• Impact of Brexit on India: A Shift in the Paradigm
• New Mega Trends in India
• Impact of Falling Oil Prices
To download the brief complimentary summary of the Financial Scorecard click here. If you are interested in subscribing to this paid service, / or to know more about IKC’s initiatives, please send an email to Ravinder Kaur/Priya George at ravinder.kaur[.]frost.com / priyag[.]frost.com.
Additionally, IKC delivers a variety of macroeconomic and microeconomic research focused on timely and critical social, economic, demographic, political and regulatory information for specific countries and regions. Its employs the PESTLE analysis to systematically analyze the macro trends that can potentially influence demand, and identify the forces that will shape the industry. This information is essential for both reactive companies that are new to a country or market, as well as proactive companies that are alert to shifting trends.
Financial Scorecard Image.jpgA recent study from IKC titled, ‘A Financial Scorecard A Comparative Snapshot of Corporate Performance’, allows businesses to compare their financial performance with the best in the industry. Financial benchmarking not only enables businesses to evaluate their corporate performance within the framework of their industry but also establish internal goals to enhance their competitive strength and accelerate growth. Significantly, this approach helps reveal the best-in-class practice for each indicator.
The Financial Scorecard covers the following metrics:
• Profitability ratios related to operating profit, pre-tax profit, net income, return on equity and return on working capital;
• Turnover ratios related to assets, inventory, working capital and debtors;
• Liquidity and solvency ratios;
• Cash flow indicator ratios;
• Comparative positioning of a company vis-à-vis its peers;
• Median value for each financial ratio;
• The spread of the financial performance of companies across top 10 percentile, bottom 10 percentile and around the median.
The Financial Scorecard stands out for:
• Being the first ever scorecard for the financial performance of Indian businesses with a broad coverage of ratios;
• Providing a visual placement of a company for each of the indicators;
• Being a one-stop business analytical tool facilitating critical functions involved in strategic decision making.
• The financial scorecard is available as an annual subscription for individual companies;
• There will be quarterly analyses as well.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the Global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies? Contact us: Start the discussion
Anita Chandhoke - Corporate Communications
P: +91 80 67028020 / M: +91 99 16133311
Priya George - Corporate Communications
P: +91 44 66814414 / M: +91 98 40355432