Focusing on the $24 billion cloud services market, ScienceLogic gives customers a single monitoring view across multiple cloud providers including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, VMware vCloud Air, in addition to all on-premises IT elements.
Organizations today do not want to be tied down to a single cloud provider. They take advantage of differing providers based on ability to meet specific requirements. ScienceLogic is the only vendor that provides ‘single pane of glass’ monitoring visibility across all clouds permitting customers to discover, assess, and operate their IT resources in the same way, no matter where they reside. Such consolidated multicloud deployments allow enterprises to proactively detect performance and business-impacting issues while increasing efficiency and reducing costs. As a result, organizations can accelerate cloud adoption without the concern and risk due to lost visibility of IT assets.
“It is crucial to our business to have full visibility to the health and availability of our SoftLayer environment,” said Norman Enriquez of Flagship Solutions. “ScienceLogic is by far the most complete solution with advanced IBM SoftLayer monitoring, as well as other public and private cloud services management.”
ScienceLogic gives customers a total view of their SoftLayer cloud, before, during, and after transition to the cloud. Additionally, customers can:
• Discover infrastructure elements placed in SoftLayer, including account, region, datacenter, virtual, and bare metal servers, networks, load balancers, and storage;
• Visually map the relationships between them automatically in real time;
• Monitor availability of compute and storage resources;
• Create real-time dashboards showing availability and performance of compute, storage, and other resources in SoftLayer;
• Monitor virtual server performance (CPU, memory, disk usage);
• Collect detail on load balancer and bare metal server configuration and status;
• Collect and manage events from all SoftLayer elements;
• Track spending with a summary of your account invoice;
• View interdependency of resources across multiple public and private clouds.
“Our customers have globally distributed infrastructures and we have seen their need to leverage multiple cloud providers grow over time,” said Dave Link, CEO ScienceLogic. “They need a simple, consolidated way to evaluate the performance of these investments, control costs and address service delivery challenges common to globally distributed infrastructures. In addition to those other leading cloud platforms we support, it made perfect sense to add IBM SoftLayer to the list.”
ScienceLogic (sciencelogic.com) is the global leader in hybrid IT monitoring for the network of everything. Over 25,000 global service providers, enterprises, and government organizations rely on ScienceLogic to significantly enhance IT efficiency, optimize operations, and ensure business continuity. ScienceLogic is the first monitoring solution to provide a comprehensive view of all IT components through a single pane of glass, whether they reside in a public cloud environment or on-premises. With over 1,500 dynamic management apps and custom dashboarding capabilities, we deliver the scale, resiliency, and automation needed to simplify the constantly evolving task of managing IT resources, services, and applications.