NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 2015/04/03 - ClickForCoach has launched a new website with fluid design that will bridge the communication gap between students/learners and teachers/coaches - ClickForCoach.com.
ClickForCoach.com is finally ready for a much awaited re-launch. In addition to a youthful and more fluid new design, the new platform has the following features:
• Faster, improved search capability;
• Coach listing across three categories: Academics, Sports and Extra curricular;
• Listings for Virtual or Online classes;
• An Online or Virtual Class platform for use by teachers interested in taking online classes. The platform is one of the best in the market and will be available free of cost for use till May end;
• An online library called Learner’s Lane where coaches and institutes can sell their lessons, study material and practice material. Learners can download these lessons after online payment on the site itself;
• An innovative, audio visual English learning course called Vocal English. This course will be available in small modules, from Basic to Intermediate level, available for download from the site;
• ClickForCoach Broadcast which coaches can use to advertise their new classes or workshops;
• A category-wise marketplace linked to books and study material available on Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal. This means that instead of surfing three different sites, you get to see books and hobby class material etc. available on all three sites at one place;
• A You Tube channel, which coaches can use to advertise their sample classes or lectures. So whether you take academic lessons, or cooking classes, or teach yoga or music, you can send us a small video clip and we will upload it on our You Tube channel and link it to your listing. If you are a Play school, you can give us a small video clip of your school which we will share on our channel.
ClickForCoach is an innovative online service to bridge the communication gap between students/learners and teachers/coaches. ClickForCoach has been conceptualized with the aim to bring the two together in a professional manner.
Prospective students, of any age group, looking for any kind of classes in their area, can search for coaches suitable for their requirements. Coaches and service providers, on the other hand, can advertise their services and offerings so that prospective students can contact them directly.