NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 2015/01/08 - Avolution, developer and supplier of software solutions for enterprise modelling, planning and IT strategy, announced today that it has opened a Middle Eastern office in Dubai - Avolution.com.au.
Demand for enterprise management software in the Gulf region has been forecast to grow strongly, with both companies and government forecast to increase IT spend.
“We see the Gulf, and our clients and partners in the region as a key pillar of our EMEA operations,” said Peter Collins, EMEA Region Manager at Avolution. “Dubai is increasingly acting as a hub for business across the Middle East and we believe this new office will benefit both new and existing clients.”
“Our aim with ABACUS is to provide a tool which streamlines enterprise modelling, analytics and visualisation for enterprise architects, IT and business managers. This is a particularly key capability for rapidly growing and changing organisations, such as those in the Gulf region.”
Avolution has the goal of increasing growth across the whole of the Middle East, working closely with its partner network in the region. The company will also continue to provide world-class service from its existing offices across the globe.
A free 30-day trial of ABACUS 4.3 is available at the Avolution website alongside an overview of ABACUS 4.3.
Avolution (avolution.com.au) is the maker of ABACUS®, the leading solution for enterprise modelling, planning and IT strategy. What can take months with other tools can be performed in minutes with ABACUS. Some of the key features that differentiate ABACUS include:
• Unparalleled flexibility: support for over 100 frameworks and notations.
• Simple implementation: the ABACUS software is available via the cloud or installed locally on a PC within minutes.
• Support for existing data from Excel, Visio and many other formats.
• Open API: for integration, custom scripts, reports or queries.
• Advanced views including matrices, catalogues, pie charts, bubble charts, roadmaps and many more. Much more than just box and line diagrams.
• Advanced simulations to predict KPIs and support for custom metrics and other analytics to help make better business and IT decisions.