Bringing senior-level local and international real estate leaders, the event will host a series of informal, closed-door discussions covering key areas of the Mexican real estate market.
The exclusively senior level attendees active in Mexican real estate will discuss the latest trends of the industry in discussions including Outlook to Mexican Real Estate, Institutional Investors, Foreign Capital, Private Equity, Debt & Equity Finance, Mexican Investment Vehicles, Joint Ventures, Sectors (Residential, Industrial, Offices...), Regions to invest, Sustainability and Mega Projects.
Participating attendees include:
- Adrian Aguilera, Managing Director, Vertex Real Estate;
- Bill O’Connor, Managing Partner, O’Connor Capital Partners;
- Francisco Andragnes, Managing Partner & Finance Director, Metro Buildings;
- Guillermo Silberman, Vice President, W. P. Carey Inc.;
- Jaime Fasja, Managing Director, Thor Urbana Capital;
- Jorge Gamboa, Director General, Grupo Danhos;
- Ken Munkacy, Senior Managing Director, GID;
- Marin Maydon, VP, Acquisitions Group Head, LaSalle Investment Management;
- Rita-Rose Gagné, Executive Vice President, Growth Markets, Ivanhoé Cambridge;
- Sandor Valner, Principal & CEO, Walton Street Capital;
- Tom Heneghan, CEO, Equity International.
If you are interested in attending, contact Diego Sáez diego.saez[.]globalrealestate.org +1 866-399-1210
About Global Real Estate Institute
GRI (globalrealestate.org) is a global club of leading investors, developers and lenders active in Real Estate. For the last 17 years, GRI has been bringing together the world’s CEOs, Heads of Real Estate & Chairmen, head to head in informal discussions where they engage and brainstorm about the latest trends of the market. Its mission is to help its members build personal relationships and work together in creating opportunities.