NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 2014/10/03 - Avolution, today announced that it has been positioned by industry analyst Gartner Inc. in the “Leaders” quadrant of its Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools* - Avolution.com.au.
"We are very proud to be positioned for the second year in a row in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner’s Enterprise Architecture (EA) Magic Quadrant,” said Dr Tim O’Neill, principal and founder of Avolution. “Following strong growth throughout 2014 Avolution has expanded operations into new geographic markets and we continue to increase our support for related EA activities such as Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and IT Financial Management.
“Being positioned as a Leader validates our focus on advanced scenario planning and simulation capabilities, decision analysis for portfolio and life cycle management, and the ability to develop IT road maps. It also endorses the investment we’ve made extending the reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities of the tool, through which ABACUS enables a more collaborative engagement with business and IT decision makers.”
For demonstrations of ABACUS visit our website and to schedule a personal demonstration please contact us on sales[.]avolution.com.au. Free trials of ABACUS can also be downloaded from our website.
* "Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools" by Saul Brand, 30th September 2014.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Avolution is the maker of ABACUS®, the leading solution for enterprise modeling, planning and IT strategy. What can take months with other tools can be performed in minutes with ABACUS. Some of the key features that differentiate ABACUS include:
• Unparalleled flexibility: support for over 100 frameworks and notations.
• Simple implementation: the ABACUS software is available via the cloud or installed locally on a PC within minutes.
• Support for existing data from Excel, Visio and many other formats.
• Open API: for integration, custom scripts, reports or queries.
• Advanced views including matrices, catalogues, pie charts, bubble charts, roadmaps and many more. Much more than just box and line diagrams.
• Advanced simulations to predict KPIs and support for custom metrics and other analytics to help make better business and IT decisions.