Avolution, developer and supplier of software solutions for enterprise modeling, planning and IT strategy, announced today that it has opened a Canadian office in St John, New Brunswick.
The announcement follows strong growth throughout 2014, which is projected to increase further over the next twelve months.
“North America is our fastest growing region,” said Grant Quick, the Vice President of Operations for the Americas,“and Canada constitutes a large proportion of that growth. We are seeing a great deal of demand for our enterprise management tools which allow quick, efficient data management and outstanding analytics and visualization capabilities for planning and presentations to senior management.”
“We are excited to be in a position to better serve the region and ensure our partners receive the very highest level of support.”
The company will also continue to provide world-class service from its existing offices across the globe.
Avolution (avolution.com.au) is the maker of ABACUS®, the leading solution for enterprise modeling, planning and IT strategy. What can take months with other tools can be performed in minutes with ABACUS. Some of the key features that differentiate ABACUS include:
• Unparalleled flexibility: support for over 100 frameworks and notations.
• Simple implementation: the ABACUS software is available via the cloud or installed locally on a PC within minutes.
• Support for existing data from Excel, Visio and many other formats.
• Open API: for integration, custom scripts, reports or queries.
• Advanced views including matrices, catalogues, pie charts, bubble charts, roadmaps and many more. Much more than just box and line diagrams.
• Advanced simulations to predict KPIs and support for custom metrics and other analytics to help make better business and IT decisions.