“Tascade” is the online business communication solution to help the information sharing and knowledge management among enterprises. Tascade solves the communication issues that are commonly seen at retail management, promoter management and sales-marketing relationships.
“The team communication is one of the biggest issues to manage your business in Asia”, said Kengo Kurokawa, CEO of Asia Plus Inc. “ In Asia, I see many cases that field staff are not fully utilized due to the lack of knowledge and necessary information. Tascade solves these problem by delivering the right information to the right party, at the right timing.”
Task management feature enables to share tasks such as product, promotion and pricing among the team instantly. With E-learning feature, training materials are easily created and delivered for the skill-ups. Share Opinion is used to gather the ideas from the field staff via easy poll functionality.
Tascade supports both of iOS and Android application to enable smart phone access easily. It supports English, Japanese and Vietnamese, with the roadmap of adding Thai and Indonesian in the future.
The service is offered as cloud-service. The price is $6 USD per user monthly for Silver member and $8 USD for Gold members. Free 30 days trial is offered. Tascade Features:
• Task management: share tasks and reports among the team real-time.
• E-learning: Training materials are easily created and delivered to the teams. Quizzes are easily added to make sure that teams have learned enough.
• Report: Report sharing feature among teams.
• Share Opinions: Questionnaire creation feature to gather the team opinions.
• Multi-language: Support English, Vietnamese and Japanese. Support auto-translation feature.
• Monthly charge: $6USD for Silver / $8USD for Gold (Offers 30 days free trial)
• Device: PC (latest versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) / Smartphones (iOS 7.0 and higher, Android OS4.1 and higher).
About Asia Plus, Inc.
Asia Plus, Inc. (asia-plus.net) provides the business online solutions to support the issues of “sales” and “marketing / product planning” in Asia.
• Tokyo HQ: 4-4-1 Tamagawa Setagaya Tokyo, JPN
• Vietnam office: CROSSCORP, Floor 12A, VINCOM CENTER B, 72 Le Thanh Ton District 1, HCMC, Vietnam.