Follett Parts Ltd is pleased to announce the launch of the “Follettmotors Aircooled Volkswagen Podcast”. (*definition of ‘podcast’: audio broadcast)
The Follettmotors Aircooled Volkswagen Podcast is an eclectic look at aircooled VW cars (and buses...) and their owners. A brief series of podcasts is intended for Spring/Summer 2007.
The first episode (Episode #1) is entitled “Aircooled Volkswagen Weddings” and is released on Wednesday 14th February (Valentine’s Day).
It can be listened to directly at the Follettmotors VW Audi Blog or subscribed to via iTunes and other podcasting software.
The podcast includes interviews with the following contributors:
• Highland Country Weddings: a wedding planning agency, based in the Scottish Highlands, but covering locations all over Scotland
• CakesUnlimited: a home-based business based in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, making celebration cakes for every occasion
• Handmade Cards by Maryann: Hand Made Cards for all occasions
• Beetle Drive (UK) Ltd: Midlands Based hire of Classic VW wedding cars
• AZ Wedding Ceremonies Your Way: offers weddings in the Metro Phoenix, Arizona area. This segment includes interviews with two couples who had vow renewals at the Jerome Jamboree (2006), organized by the Arizona Bus Club.
Music supplied by Dahlia Wakefield “Let’s Talk About Love”
A video ‘trailer’ for the podcast, featuring digital pictures supplied by the contributors to illustrate their interviews also appears on YouTube and other video sharing resources.
(Search YouTube for ‘aircooled Volkswagen weddings’ or ‘follettmotors’)
The Follettmotors.com Aircooled Volkswagen Podcast is an independent media publication and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Volkswagen AG, Volkswagen UK, Volkswagen of America or any of their associated Companies. VW, Volkswagen and related marks are trademarks of Volkswagen Group, all rights reserved.