NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Redwood Shores, CA, United States, 2013/11/25 - The Clorox Company, Land O’Lakes, Inc., Mary Kay, Inc., Mars Chocolate North America and Schreiber Foods Are Recognized for Industry Excellence [NYSE: ORCL] - Oracle.com. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
Oracle presented the 2013 Oracle Consumer Goods Industry Excellence Awards to five regional and global consumer goods companies at Oracle OpenWorld 2013. The awards program recognizes consumer goods companies that use Oracle technology solutions and deploy industry best practices to help them drive innovation and grow their businesses.
Oracle recognizes achievement across five different awards categories. This year’s winners include:
• Integrated Sales and Marketing/Retail and Consumer Insights Award: The Clorox Company, Oakland, Calif.
• Business Transformation: Land O’Lakes, Inc., Arden Hills, Minn.
• Integrated Sales and Marketing /Trade Promotion Management Award: Mars Chocolate North America, Hackettstown, NJ
• Product Innovation Management: Mary Kay, Inc., Dallas, Texas
• Business Management & Control Award: Schreiber Foods, Green Bay, Wisconsin
“This year’s award winners are further validation of how leading consumer goods companies are innovating and transforming their businesses through the use of technology,” said Cassie Moren, Senior Director of Consumer Goods Industry Marketing at Oracle.
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company’s best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to the consumer goods industry, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Mary Tobin, O’Keeffe & Company
P: +1 503-658-7396 - E: mtobin[.]okco.com.