2X Software, a global leader in virtual desktop and application delivery solutions, today announced that it’s flagship product, 2X ApplicationServer XG has been selected as a finalist for the Best B2B Application in this year’s edition of the Malta Communications Authority eBusiness Awards.
The Malta Communications Authority (MCA) has announced that the adjudication of the submissions to participate in this year’s edition of the eBusiness Awards is now complete. The finalists were shortlisted by an independent committee comprising of representatives from industry, government and academia. While the committee acknowledged the innovative and strategic applications of ICT in support of business processes and operations submitted by all contestants, its main role was to assess the merits of individual achievements based on predefined criteria in order to determine the finalists of this year’s edition. The winner for each category will be announced in an event ceremony that will be held at the end of November.
About 2X ApplicationServer XG
2X ApplicationServer XG allows the delivery of virtual desktops and applications from a central location, providing continuous availability, resource-based load balancing and complete end-to-end network transparency for administrators. This enables vendor independent virtual desktops & application delivery to users on any device, accessible from anywhere. The results are significant savings on administration and support.
2X ApplicationServer XG Features
• Delivers virtual desktops & applications to any mobile & desktop device;
• Cloud-enables virtual desktops & applications through 2X Cloud Portal;
• Scalability features such as sites management & role based administration;
• Supports all major hypervisors from Microsoft, VMware, Citrix and more;
• Integrates powerful universal printing & scanning functionality;
• Supports thin clients (HP, Wyse, 10ZiG) & the device-independent 2XOS;
• High-capacity, resource-based load balancing and management features.
About 2X Software
2X Software (2x.com) is a global leader in virtual desktop and application delivery, remote access and cloud computing solutions. Thousands of enterprises worldwide trust in the reliability and scalability of 2X products. 2X offers a range of solutions to make every company’s shift to cloud computing simple and affordable.