Innovations include significant improvements for on-the-job safety, wearing comfort and productivity. The Ansell booth (at Hall 6, J39 of the Safety, Security and Health at Work International Trade Fair) welcomes European safety managers and distributors to the unveiling of no less than 18 newly launched gloves and an expansive product range carefully selected following last year’s acquisition of Comasec.
Ansell innovations this year include:
• The first glove of the HyFlex® range to combine RIPEL™ Liquid Repellence Technology (that prevents oils or lubricants from making accidental skin contact) and Ansell Grip Technology for optimal oily and dry grip.
• The Company’s most durable and comfortable multi-purpose dipped glove, a HyFlex® glove featuring the thin and breathable FORTIX™ nitrile foam coating.
• An ActivArmr® glove, which is the first waterproof and impact resistant glove that resists the drilling fluids and muds used in oil and gas production.
• Outstanding heavy-duty oily, wet and dry grip, resulting from a highly-durable cushioned coating injected in one piece onto a single seamless knitted liner (using Ansell ActivArmr® Madgrip Injection Molding Technology, an Ansell exclusivity).
• A new “dry-sensation” AlphaTec® chemical-resistant glove incorporating Aquadri® Moisture Management Technology, which absorbs 10 times more perspiration.
• A highly flexible and comfortable AlphaTec® glove featuring Ansell Grip Technology to reduce hand fatigue.
• Superior-conductivity PU-dipped HyFlex® gloves for precise interactions with touch screen devices.
• The Company’s first industrial disposable polyisoprene glove, a TouchNTuff® glove specifically formulated for the chemical and electronics industries.
• The exceptionally flexible, warm and soft EN Level 5 cut resistant VersaTouch® knit gloves for food processing.
“The number of new product innovations presented by Ansell at this year’s A+A is astounding,” says Peter Dobbelsteijn, Senior Vice President and Regional Director for the EMEA region of Ansell. “Ansell has designed an improvement for all key industries, making the extent of the selection we offer quite unique.”
With hand protection solutions ranging from food handling to metal fabrication, Ansell provides personalised pre-sales consulting where a list of appropriate product choices can be generated by a sales person in a matter of minutes. For those industries wishing to carry out an in-depth audit of the protection needs of each workstation, the Ansell Guardian® consulting service helps to optimise references, reduce costs and improve worker acceptance and protection.
“Continued innovation is a core element of our strategy”, said Peter Dobbelsteijn, adding that “providing the confidence to workers to perform better, is the driving force behind our brand.”
The Ansell booth is organised by industry sector including: machinery and equipment, automotive and transport, oil and gas, mining, food handling, life sciences, electronics and clean room, chemical environments, and building and construction. This makes it easy for visitors to the fair to immediately identify the newest innovations which pertain to their sector. The multi-lingual Ansell protection solutions team will be at the Ansell booth at A+A (Hall 6 Stand J39) to demonstrate all of the innovations to visitors between 5 and 8 November 2013. The brand new catalogue of 350 protection solutions will be available for buyers. More information and the online version of the catalogue is available on the Ansell website.
Ansell (ansell.eu) is a world leader in providing superior health and safety protection solutions that enhance human well-being.
With operations in North America, Latin America/Caribbean, EMEA and Asia, Ansell employs more than 13,000 people worldwide and holds leading positions in the personal protective equipment and medical gloves market, as well as in the sexual health and well-being category worldwide. Ansell operates in four main business segments: Medical Solutions, Industrial Solutions, Specialty Markets and Sexual Wellness.
Contact: Frank Mantero, Ansell
T: +1 732 345 2128 / +1 908 770 3595