NewswireTODAY - /newswire/ -
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2013/10/25 - A true insider’s look into the direct selling profession from Kevin D. McNabb a 29 year veteran of the direct sales profession. This book offers up the challenges that plague the profession and also offers a global solution.
You needn’t look far for information on Ethics in Direct Sales. The question Kevin D. McNabb asks and the direct sales profession should as well is this: are you really getting the full story? And if the mainstream media provides any clues, the answer is no.
What People Are Saying About Ethics in Direct Sales
"The word 'Integrity' is used a lot in Direct Selling. It is used so much and with such ease that it has become a word as a matter of expedience instead of true relevance...very few people in Direct Selling can handle the spotlight...where it matters the most. Even fewer can handle it in the dark or behind closed doors where the public can't see. However, it is in the dark when no one is looking that 'Integrity masters most. This is outstanding!"
- Keeper Catran-Whitney, Owner, DirectSellingLive.com and MLMBlackWoman.com
"Ethics in Direct Sales is a life-changing book: a powerful wide open invitation to completely transform your own heart and mind. Enlightening and significant."
- Steve Warshaw, Pocatello, Idaho
"Discover a number of life's most significant lesson's by pursuing the guidelines masterfully delivered in this powerful book. You will then be prepared to experience the great invitation waiting for you at the book's end."
- Louise Cadillac-Smyth, Tempe, Arizona
Ethics in Direct Sales Strong Points
Kevin D. McNabb, a leading expert in Ethics revealed,“It’s time we separate fact from fiction, and myths from truths. The real story here is just like traditional business, the profession of direct sales is plagued by misguided ethical decisions.”
As proof, Kevin D. McNabb asks the direct sales profession as a whole to consider these three areas before deciding that there is not ethics problem in the direct selling profession.
1. The majority of men and women that choose direct sales is a direct result of lack of cash flow. They find themselves with too much month left over when they run out of money.
2. As a result of lack of cash, men and women will invariably make inappropriate ethical decisions in order to address this problem.
3. We have a profession that is plague by get rich-quick scheme artists, short-cut specialists, as well as, other individuals that have blacked the image of the direct sales profession.
For valuable insights on Ethics in Direct Sales and to claim a FREE Chapter of Ethics in Direct Sales The Rising of a Gold Standard 3.0 Life!, go to EthicsInDirectSales.com and claim immediate access. There is of course no cost.
Media Call to Action
For media inquiries, to arrange for an interview or an expert quote please contact Kevin D. McNabb.