NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Maroussi, Athens, Greece, 2013/09/11 - DG Connect, European Commission and ePractice.eu jointly organise a series of eGovernment events in Brussels, Belgium: Improving Organisational Processes, Green eGovernment & eParticipation - EuroDyn.com.
DG Connect, European Commission and ePractice.eu jointly organise the upcoming eGovernment events in Brussels, Belgium:
• Making eGovernment work: Improving Organisational Processes, 1 October 2013 will facilitate the exchange of experiences from the modernisation of public administrations and the improvement of organisational processes.
• eParticipation: ICT empowering citizens, 15 October 2013 will highlight ways to empower citizens in the decision-making process with the view to further strengthen democratic processes.
• Green eGovernment: Making public administration greener with eGovernment, 16 October 2013 will address how improvement of public organisation processes can be accompanied by ‘green’ policies and thus result to carbon footprint savings.
These free events are open to industries, businesses, stakeholders, practitioners, researchers, experts and public administration officials that are involved in LSP projects and 'smart growth' initiatives. It is also open to businesses and/or citizens who interact with them: project implementers; European Commission officers; ePractice members etc.
Join us for a fruitful discussion about business and usage opportunities accruing from these events and learn how to be active participants in the improvement of organisational processes, strengthening democratic processes and supporting carbon footprint savings.
Registration for this event is available through the above mentioned links following the creation of an ePractice.eu account.
The venue: Avenue de Beaulieu 25, 1160 Brussels
Date & time: 9:30-5:00
1. Please disseminate accordingly to all interested parties and/or upload on the relevant blog; website; forum. If an ‘Events’ section is available, kindly include this event in the Agenda.
2. Please refer to the organisers as the ePractice.eu Communication Team.