The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.5.2 has been released. The new release supports adding custom data sorting. They have added some significant enhancements for copying ranges with conditional formatting and clearing the Textbox collection. They have fixed a few exceptions when reading and writing Excel files, and writing legend entries in charts.
In this release, several important issues have been addressed. For example, issues around rendering Microsoft Excel file formats, rendering and manipulating PivotTables, converting Excel files to HTML format, adding background watermarks in worksheets, rendering charts, rendering image files and exporting to PDF have been resolved. An improvement is also made pertaining to Aspose.Cells for .NET’s formula calculation engine.
They have made a few enhancements and fixed some bugs regarding copying and pasting cells data and values, and response time when using Internet Explorer 10 in the web based Grid control provided by Aspose.Cells for .NET. They also included a few enhancements regarding formula calculations and auto-filters in the desktop Grid control. This release includes few enhanced features and plenty of bug fixes as listed below:
• Aspose.Cells has two bugs regarding Shapes.AddTextEffect API
• Hyperlink over an image in XLSX is now shown when rendering to HTML
• The aligned pivot columns are set to "Wrap text" in the resultant file when file is re-saved
• Issue with refreshing Pivot table(s) is resolved
• DataSource is null when the PivotTable's data source is set to a Print area
• Pivot table: Date is now shown in the sorted order
• Data labels fill color and borders disappeared after repositioning is now fixed
• XY chart scale is corrected in the exported image
• Converting Chart to Image is now accurate
• Workbook.CalculateFormula miscalculating is fixed for Subtotal formula
• MS Excel page’s layout is changed after simple Save
• Calculated value of Indirect formula is now corrected
• DSUM formula issue is resolved
• INDIRECT formula/function now working fine with MS Excel tables
• TextBox.IsPrintable always returns true is now corrected
• Array formula is now calculated by Workbook.CalculateFormula() method
• Font change is affecting the image size is now fixed
• Scales of X-axis now display properly
• Copying issue of data from component/control to be pasted in the Excel file is fixed
• Issue is resolved when using Freeze Pane feature(s)
• Response time issue in IE (e.g. 10) when enabling MS Ajax mode for GridWeb is now fixed
• Aspose.Cells. GridWeb cells are jumping while typing
• "#REF" error for the INDEX formulas - GridDesktop
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.