NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Lane Cove, New South Wales, Australia, 2013/08/15 - Aspose has released new version of its Java Component for MS Powerpoint where you can convert your PPTX file to PDF and can also apply password on that converted pdf file - Aspose.com.
The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java (7.6.0) has been released. They have introduced many new features in this new release. They have added the support for password protecting the converted PDF from PPTX. Support for setting legends as chart overlay has also been added in this new release. There are many presentation rendering and access issues resolved in this new release as well.
Many presentation export to PDF and slide thumbnail export issues have been resolved. Some important bug fixes included in this release are given below:
• Add method for clear cache in FontsLoader
• Support for option to show chart legends without overlapping chart
• Support for checking if License is applied in application or not
• Support for password protection of generated PDF
• Support for exporting embedded videos inside generated SVG
• Support for exporting audio, video and other data in generated HTML
• Support for property to update the footer text
• Portion text is read apart when presentation is modified in Office XP
Overview: Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.