NewswireTODAY - /newswire/ -
Austin, TX, United States, 2013/08/08 - Keller Williams Realty, the largest real estate franchise company in the United States, announced today the release of a mobile app customized for each of its 88,000 associates - KW.com.
The company is the first real estate franchise to offer every agent and office an individually branded real estate search app.
Agents receive a unique URL and text code to share with consumers. When consumers use the app, they can easily search and compare properties and connect directly with their agent of choice about the listings they want to see.
"At Keller Williams, we're agent-centric and consumer-centric at the same time," CEO Mark Willis said. "By being the first to provide our associates with their own branded app, we are empowering them to achieve extraordinary results and deliver exceptional client service. And by providing consumers with an easy-to-use app filled with helpful features, we're putting the home search process where consumers want it most - in the palm of their hand."
The app - which is provided at no cost to real estate agents or consumers - is available for Apple and Android platforms.
Features for agents include:
• Advanced lead capture capabilities with leads from all MLS listings going directly into eEdge in accordance with Keller Williams Realty's "My Listings, My Leads" philosophy;
• Individually branded app with the associate, team or market center name and contact information;
• Fully integrated with Keller Williams Realty's proprietary listing database, as well as IDX where available in the U.S. and Canada; and
• Listings appear to homebuyers searching in the area.
Features for consumers include:
• The ability to search for homes based on criteria or by custom drawing on an interactive map;
• GPS localized data displays homes in a given area that match the consumer's price range;
• The ability to easily swipe through galleries of photos to decide whether a home fits one's needs and then add it to saved searches for convenient reference on the app or via the agent's website, where the saved searches are synced;
• The ability to save notes on properties for future reference; and
• Faster communication between agents and consumers via call, text or email.
"The Keller Williams app is a powerful tool for our associates to serve their communities," President Mary Tennant said. "We passionately believe that real estate is a local service business and our app reflects that philosophy. We are honored to be in business with associates who continue to lead the way in creating win-win experiences for consumers."
About Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. (kw.com) is the largest real estate franchise company in the United States, with approximately 700 offices and 88,000 associates around the world. The company has grown exponentially since the opening of the first Keller Williams Realty office in 1983, and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards associates as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes and commercial real estate properties.