NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Lane Cove, New South Wales, Australia, 2013/07/02 - Aspose has released new version of Aspose.Email product in .Net. Using this product user can save their appointments from PST and can also convert MSG and PST to Email - Aspose.com.
The latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 3.1.0 has been released. During our continuous efforts to improve the performance and functionality of Aspose.Email library, we have fixed a number of issues related to different functionality areas of the API. This month’s release, hence, is sort of maintenance release where a number of bugs have been fixed that were reported by our valued customers in addition to our quality assurance efforts. For example Encoding issues during message conversion, Message headers formatting as per defined RFCs, Extraction of messages from PST to EML/MSG, Issues related to setting/retrieving information from Appointment objects, Exceptions rose during saving Appointments and many more. The main bug fixes & improved features added in this release are listed below:
• PST to EML: From Address in headers is now corrected as per RFC2822
• Apostrophe characters in body replaced with â€™ when MSG file loaded in MailMessage
• Saving Appointment from PST to MemoryStream causes Exception Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
• Optional Attendees not recognized by Appointment class is now fixed
• Extracting appointment from PST misses Organizer and optional attendees
• MSG created from MSG is fixed and now can open in Outlook
• Message body alignment issue is fixed when converting from MSG to TIFF
• Exception "The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address" raised when MSG converted to EML
• MSG to EML - Message body characters is fixed
• PST to EML raises System.FormatException is now resolved
• MailMessage.Decrypt() returns "This message is not signed" for an Encrypted and Signed message
• MSG TO EML: Headers disturbed after conversion is fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Aspose (aspose.com) is a leading vendor of .NET, Java and SharePoint development components, and rendering extensions for platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and JasperReports. Aspose's core focus is to offer the most complete and powerful set of file management products on the market. Aspose products support some of the most popular file formats in business, including: Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF documents, Microsoft Visio diagrams and Microsoft Project files. We also offer OCR and image manipulation tools.