Nearly 41 percent of financial professionals surveyed in a recent report say they plan on implementing capabilities for integrated treasury and risk management in the next 12 months, according to research firm Aberdeen Group, which will join Reval in the live webinar, “Two Sides of the Same Coin: Looking at Cash and Risk Holistically,” on Thursday, June 27 at 11:00 am Eastern Time. The webinar is the first in the “Future-Proof Your Treasury” series hosted by Reval, a leading global provider of comprehensive and integrated Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for Treasury and Risk Management (TRM).
“For many organizations, these are still two separate functions, where visibility in one doesn’t necessarily warrant visibility into the other,” says Ankita Tyagi, Aberdeen research analyst. Tyagi will join Reval Solution Consultant Ryan Heaslip and Reval Regional Director Lorne Hamilton, in exploring global trends and strategies as well as technology to enable Treasury and Risk Management and the capabilities necessary for treasury to upgrade their organization for sustainable growth and innovation.
Details of the “Future-Proof Your Treasury” webinar series follows.
• June 27 - “Two Sides of the Same Coin: Looking at Cash and Risk Holistically,” 8:00 am PST, 11:00 am EST, 4:00 pm BST. There is an element of risk in all activities within treasury, but mitigating these risks requires organizations to have a holistic view of exposures across cash, debt, and investments. In essence, cash and risk-related activities are two sides of the same coin.
- Ankita Tyagi, Research Analyst, Aberdeen Group
- Ryan Heaslip, Senior Solutions Consultant, Reval
- Lorne Hamilton, Regional Director, Reval
• July 23 “Executing on the Transformation Vision Leveraging Technology,” 8:00 am PST, 11:00 am EST, 4:00 pm BST. Companies need the right people, processes and technology in place to make the transformation of their treasury organizations a reality. But what is really required to achieve transformational change?
- Craig Jeffery, Managing Partner, Strategic Treasurer
- Tracey Knight, Senior Solutions Consultant, Reval
- Justin Brimfield, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development, Reval
• August 1 “Building the Business Case for Transformational Technology,” 8:00 am PST, 11:00 am EST, 4:00 pm BST. While the effects of ongoing crises have left a lasting effect on treasuries across the globe in terms of its role in the organization, the disconnect between what the treasurer needs to support his or her new remit and what the Chief Financial Officer is willing to fund continues to run deep. Reval and guests discuss how to win larger portions of the budget for treasury technology spend.
- Phil Pettinato, Chief Technology Officer, Reval
- Jay McGlynn, Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Reval
Reval (reval.com) is a leading, global Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of comprehensive and integrated Treasury and Risk Management (TRM) solutions. Our cloud-based software and related offerings enable enterprises to better manage cash, liquidity and financial risk, and includes specialized capabilities to account for and report on complex financial instruments and hedging activities. The scope and timeliness of the data and analytics we provide allow chief financial officers, treasurers and finance managers to operate more confidently in an increasingly complex and volatile global business environment. Using Reval, companies can optimize treasury and risk management activities across the enterprise for greater operational efficiency, security, control and compliance. Founded in 1999, Reval is headquartered in New York with regional centers across North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.