NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Chatswood, New South Wales, Australia, 2013/06/24 - Aspose has released new version of its Aspose.Barcode Product using which user can read barcode from PDF417 and also convert it into PNG and JPG format - Aspose.com.
The new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.4.2 has been released. Aspose is pleased to announce that this release includes the most recent bug fixes like Barcode reading from the specific region of the Image, recognizing barcodes from tiff file format, scanning Pdf417, recognition of Pdf417 barcode in png or jpg images, enhanced recognition support and many other more. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release:
• Barcode reading enhanced from the specific region of the Image
• File not found Exception is resolved while recognizing bar codes from tiff file format
• BarCodeReader.getRegion().getPoints() ambiguous return type is fixed
• ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException occurred during the bar code recognition
• Improved recognize when scanned Pdf417
• Pdf417 barcode is now recognized in png or jpg images.
• If BarCodeReader.setConfirmCheckSum is set to True then BarCodeReader can detect only one barcode from the two is now fixed
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java, web applications and J2ME platform. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. User can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.