NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, 2013/05/08 - Joist has released an iPhone version of their popular app for contractors “Contractor Estimating and Invoicing Tool - by Joist”. Estimate, invoice, and manage projects from your iPhone, iPad, and the web - JoistApp.com.
Joist has released an iPhone version of their popular app for contractors “Contractor Estimating and Invoicing Tool - by Joist”. With Joist, contractors can build on-site estimates for their clients, send invoices by email, record payments on the spot, and manage their projects from anywhere. Contractors can now complete work as it happens, rather than spending their evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork.
“Contractors are looking for business tools that allow them to work where they work, which is often from the job-site and their vehicle” says Joist Co-founder Brendon Sedo. “Joist saves contractors hours of paperwork each week, and provides them a leg up on the competition.”
Joist is great because it allows contractors to win more projects, reduce accounting and book keeping costs, and have more insights on the profitability of their projects. The application is also available for the iPad, and online, which can be used in conjunction with Joist for iPhone. The iPad application has been consistently ranked in the top 100 apps in the business category of the Apple App Store.
How it works
1. Create a Joist account online through the Joist website or directly within one of the Joist mobile applications available in the Apple App Store.
2. Sign in. Enter your basic company information to customize your estimates and invoices such as company name, address, company logo, etc.
3. Input or upload a list of items that you would commonly place on estimates such as labor rates and material costs for quicker estimate creation.
4. Instantly calculate and build estimates and invoices on the go while with your clients
5. Send by email or print a professionally designed a estimate/invoice on the spot and deliver to the client
6. Manage the billing of your projects, and record payments.
7. Review your business's performance and smile.
Joist is free to download and use.
Get the app now for Free.
The Joist team is currently working on a version for Android tablets and Smartphones.
Joist (joistapp.com) is a Winnipeg based company focused on providing contractors with tools to run their business. The company was founded in August of 2012 by Brendon Sedo, Justin Kathan, and Michael Gauthier.