NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Pune, Maharashtra, India, 2013/03/21 - EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC is a framework for fast, painless and easy development of Explorer namespace extensions using MFC, ATL or plain C++. Its powerful API supports sub-folder navigation, context-menus, background context-menus drag-drop and more.
LogicNP Software has released EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC 2013 which is a framework for fast, painless and easy development of Windows Explorer namespace extensions using MFC, ATL or plain C++. Namespace extension development is notorious for its difficulty, subtleties and for the sheer amount of work and time that is required. With EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC's simple and well-designed API, you can concentrate on writing the functionality of your namespace extension and not worry about the hundred things that are necessary to integrate the namespace extension seamlessly into Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs.
EZNamespaceExtensions makes it a breeze to develop a full-blown namespace extension from scratch with full support for Windows 8 and Windows 7. Its powerful but easy to use API supports advanced features such as automatic sub-folder navigation, context-menus, background context-menus drag-drop, cut-copy-paste, details (report) view, thumbnail view, info tips, icons, overlay icons, and lots more. Namespace extension development is notorious for its difficulty, subtleties and for the sheer amount of work and time that is required. With EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC, a development team can concentrate on writing the functionality of the namespace extension and not worry about the hundred things that are necessary to integrate the namespace extension seamlessly into Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs.
EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC supports all kinds of Windows Explorer features and functionality:
• Seamless integration in Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs of all applications.
• Supports all kinds of namespace extensions : namespace extensions can be located under the Desktop, My Computer, Control Panel, Network neighborhood, a remote computer or even a file-system folder
• Namespace extensions look, feel and function exactly as native Windows Explorer folders
• Folder and non-folder items
• Multi-level Sub-folders
• Automatic sub-folder navigation
• Context menus/ background context menus
• Custom views for folders in the namespace extension
• Ability to integrate menu items to the main Windows Explorer frame menu and add toolbar buttons to the Windows Explorer toolbar
• Details/Report view support with multiple columns
• Thumbnail View support
• Group view/category support
• Tile View support
• Full drag-drop support from/to/within the namespace extension, including the ability to present items in the namespace extension as files and folders
• Cut-Copy-Paste functionality
• Icons support
• Overlay icons support
• Automatic renaming functionality for items
• Property sheet support
• Infotip support
EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC is available directly from LogicNP Software. Trial versions and detailed product information is available at LogicNP Software website. Development licenses can be purchased starting from US $299. Multi-developer licenses, site licenses and Support and Upgrade Subscriptions are also available.
About LogicNP Software
LogicNP Software (ssware.com) specializes in the development of developer-centric software products such as reusable controls, components and libraries for .Net, WPF, ActiveX and MFC/ATL developers. Our mission is to provide innovative, developer-friendly, robust and easy-to-use software that helps developers build the best applications that today's competitive marketplace demands. Our products are used by thousands of large corporations, multi-national companies, consultants, ISVs and professionals from all over the world working in finance, government, military, education, technology, health, insurance, consulting and more.