Synygy, the largest and most experienced provider of incentive compensation management (ICM) and other sales performance management SPM) solutions, today announced the release of its all new data repository management application built on the Optymyze™ software platform.
The latest application consists of a set of automated processes for creating a single, shared repository of data for use by both Optymyze and third-party applications. Like all of the Optymyze software products, the data repository management application is designed for use with tablets and other touch devices but runs with equal simplicity and elegance on laptops and PCs and can be deployed on public, private, or hybrid clouds.
For companies with sales organizations that do not have a central data repository containing sales, sales performance, and sales compensation information, the execution of sales strategies may be constrained due to:
• inconsistent data that is scattered across multiple sources and that cannot be easily accessed by salespeople, managers, sales operations, and executives;
• inaccurate information that is used to calculate incentive compensation, to create reports, and to leverage business analytics;
• inflexible data structures that impede the ability to incorporate new data sources or to adapt to changes in the structure of data inputs.
“Sales organizations need to work from a single version of the truth,” said Mark A. Stiffler, Synygy president and CEO. “When we look at a new client’s existing data and data management processes, we often find a patchwork of data sources behind a cascade of errors and inefficiencies being propagated to processes downstream. Fortunately, this is a situation that can be fully and easily remedied with a properly designed data repository that all sales applications utilize.”
With the Optymyze data repository management application, companies are able to:
• quickly access information from a single, centralized location;
• utilize one source of current and accurate information to drive all sales processes, workflows, reports, dashboards, and analytics;
• easily adapt data structures to incorporate new data sources and meet changing needs.
“The benefits of a centralized information store that can be easily maintained and expanded are compounded over time,” continued Stiffler. “With such power and flexibility, literally at the touch of their fingertips, our clients are able to continuously improve sales operations, sales effectiveness, and overall corporate performance.”
Synygy (synygy.com) provides a comprehensive sales performance management (SPM) business platform that helps companies get "above the cloud" by delivering technology enablement, standards and best practices, and continuous improvement to effectively optimize incentive compensation management (ICM) and related SPM business processes. SPM includes incentive compensation management; territory management; channel partner management; forecasting and optimization; objectives management; competencies management; recruiting, on-boarding, and off-boarding; and coaching, development, and feedback. Based in Chester, Pennsylvania, with extensive operations in Europe and Asia, Synygy has over 540 employees worldwide and has achieved more than 22 years of success.