NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Chester, PA, United States, 2012/11/16 - Synygy announced that a North American provider of business services has joined an expanding roster of clients subscribing to its ICM managed services offering - Synygy.com.
Synygy, the largest and most experienced provider of incentive compensation management (ICM) and other sales performance management (SPM) solutions, today announced that a North American provider of business services has joined an expanding roster of clients subscribing to its ICM managed services offering.
Through a resource-on-demand approach, Synygy’s ICM managed services solution allows clients to extract incremental value out of their ICM software implementation. Synygy’s knowledgeable, experienced resources are deployed as needed to eliminate challenges that companies would otherwise face in managing changes to sales operations processes, including:
• an inability to anticipate changes to operational processes that will be needed as a result of adjustments to high level business requirements;
• a lack of in-depth knowledge of how to efficiently manage changes to data inputs, sales crediting, reports, workflows, and other sales processes;
• a lack of available resources to rapidly and efficiently execute major changes;
• an inability to quickly and accurately adapt and improve business processes by making changes to the software implementation as standards and best practices evolve.
“Synygy’s managed services experts handle a myriad of specialized tasks that typically require the involvement of constrained client resources,” said Mark A. Stiffler, Synygy president and CEO,“but by taking advantage of our managed services, clients are able to rapidly adapt to major business changes, such as acquisitions, movement of enterprise applications to the cloud, and other business events that have a significant impact on operational processes.”
Synygy’s managed services clients are able to move more smoothly through times of intensive change, manage longer-term needs with more foresight, and maintain a more satisfied sales force as a result of ongoing access to:
• a dedicated team that understands their needs and proactively helps them plan, prioritize, and execute desired changes;
• specialists who are able to make changes to data transformation processes, compensation plans, workflow processes, dashboards, reports, and analytics applications;
• on-call skilled resources, backed by the industry’s largest professional services organization;
• a contingent of software and business experts at the forefront of tomorrow’s standards and best practices to continuously improve performance.
“With more than two decades of sales operations experience and a staff of hundreds of people in professional services, Synygy brings the skills and added capacity that constrained organizations need to effectively and efficiently manage change,” Stiffler added. “We help our clients minimize unanticipated costs and eliminate impediments to change.”