Confirmit, the leading global software provider for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Market Research, has announced the launch of Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5, the latest release of its leading multi-channel software solution.
Confirmit Horizons is a flexible multi-channel solution that delivers maximum value and insight from feedback and research projects with Version 17.5 delivering a wide range of new features and functionality designed to ensure the platform remains leading-edge in the industry.
Marieta Popova, Managing Director at Confirmit client JTN Research, a full-service Market Research agency, commented: “We use Confirmit Horizons because it meets all of our Market Research needs but we are very excited to see the enhancements made to survey design, panel management and reporting in Version 17.5. We can proudly say that in the last year we moved all proprietary JTN panels to Confirmit Horizons and we are constantly developing our panel and sampling management systems using the new Confirmit Horizons features. Confirmit has a great R&D model which allows it to quickly develop its product and roll out new versions to customers with minimal disruption.”
Pat Molloy, Chief Strategy Officer at Confirmit explained: “Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5 provides many hundreds of new features and capabilities, both large and small, for our customers, from substantial enhancements to the reporting function right through to integrating the latest advances within the feedback and data collection tools, survey design, panel management and data management.”
In summary, Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5 offers users:
• The ability to deliver more engaging insights that drive action due to an enriched experience for report viewers. The advancements focus on faster working, better usability and enhanced report appearance.
• The facility to gain a single view of the customer, faster and more easily, through enhancements to the integration of unstructured text analytics with survey and other data sources.
• The ability to run Voice of the Customer (VoC), research and survey programs through more efficient creation, automation and management of complex workflows and processes.
• The capability to design appealing, engaging, multi-channel surveys that can be fully customized and branded to suit corporate or project requirements.
• A range of new panel management capabilities, allowing the set up and management of customer, employee and market research panels to be done quickly and productively, however large or small the project is.
Following the launch, Confirmit will host two customer webinars highlighting how Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5 can drive maximum value and insight from your VoC, feedback and research programs:
• New Features and Functionality in Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5 (October 23rd)
• Enhanced Reporting in Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5 (October 24th)
Please visit confirmit.com for more information.