NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Mumbai, India, 2012/09/20 - The latest non-contact measurement and cable testing solutions from Beta LaserMike bring the highest quality, productivity, and bottom-line benefits to cable makers in India - BetaLaserMike.com.
Beta LaserMike, a leading global provider of precision measurement and control solutions, will introduce its latest non-contact measurement and cable testing solutions at Wire & Cable India in Mumbai from October 30 through November 1 (Stand 1A53, Hall 1). The conference is being held at the Bombay Convention & Exhibition Center.
Beta LaserMike will introduce its new AS4012 single-axis diameter gauge. The AS4012 performs 1200 scans/second and can measure product diameters from 0.1 to 12 mm (0.004 to 0.47 in) with accuracies to ±0.0005 mm (±0.000020 in). It also offers highly flexible communications, making it easy to connect to a host PC or PLC using RS-232, DeviceNet, Ethernet IP, Profibus, and Profinet.
Beta LaserMike will also exhibit its new three-axis LN3015 Detector. This advanced, compact system provides more precise detection of short-term faults (lump and neckdowns) in the product diameter than two-axis systems. The LN3015 Detector measures product diameters up to 15 mm (.59 in) and detects flaw height down to 0.02 mm (0.0008 in.) at line speeds up to 3000 m/min (9842 ft/min).
In addition, Beta LaserMike will present its newly acquired line of DCM Cable Testing Solutions for LAN/Datacom, Telecom, and Coaxial cables. Products to be highlighted include:
• DCM Model 3S-XLD – latest integrated system from Beta LaserMike for testing 4-pair to 28-pair LAN/Datacom cables up to 1 GHz;
• DCM Model ES-2G – bench-top system for testing 4-pair LAN/Datacom cables up to 2 GHz;
• DCM Model SCS-350B – bench-top system for testing 4-pair LAN/Datacom cables up to 600 MHz;
• DCM Model 3S-PCX – latest integrated system from Beta LaserMike for testing Broadband Telecom twisted-pair cables up to 100 MHz;
• DCM CATS-3000 – latest cable shield performance testing system from Beta LaserMike for automatic measurement of Coupling Attenuation, Screening Attenuation, and Transfer Impedance.
In addition, Beta LaserMike (betalasermike.com) will be exhibiting its line of non-contact measurement and controls solutions including the CenterScan eccentricity measurement system, AccuScan diameter gauge, LaserSpeed® length and speed gauge, High-Frequency Spark Tester and Pre-heater systems, BenchMike and table-top cut sample measurement system, DataPro process controller and data management system, and SRL Pro on-line structural return loss (SRL) prediction and analysis system.