FocalScope today announced its integration with SugarCRM, the world’s fastest growing CRM company. FocalScope users can now create and manage Sugar objects directly from FocalScope’s interface.
“Customers today expect you to know everything about the previous contact you have had with them. When the customer base is growing, this can be challenging” said Samira Holma at FocalScope. “We want to make this information easily accessible and give our users a complete overview of all the customer interactions.”
The new integration with SugarCRM enables FocalScope’s users to perform important activities, such as archiving of emails or live-chats, creating new contacts or looking up existing ones, right from FocalScope. There are also many options for how this can be done. “The integration with Sugar will provide the users with a good understanding of the entire situation when interacting with a customer. It will make it easier to address the customers’ needs, uncover hidden opportunities and deliver powerful service. The ability to store new customer information, or get access to previous history, with just one click also helps to ensure that potential customers are contacted at the right time.”
The integration between SugarCRM and FocalScope combines the strengths of the two systems with the purpose of taking customer support to new levels. It provides features such as:
- Complete overview for all customer interactions across departments including emails and live chat;
- Quick search functions for a seamless look-up of contacts;
- Creation of new contacts or leads quickly along with custom fields;
- On demand or auto archiving of emails and live chats;
- Multiple ways of performing lookups. For example, users can look up a contact from an email preview, an email body, the to/from field or during a live chat session. If no record is saved, a new contact can be created within a few seconds.
The SugarCRM integration is available free of charge for all FocalScope’s clients.
FocalScope (focalscope.com) is an email help desk and live chat solution trusted by companies such as DHL Express, Radisson Blu, SingTel and DTF Travel to transform their customer support. It was established in 2007 and has since then opened offices in USA, UK, Denmark and Singapore. With emphasise on collaboration and customization, FocalScope enables its users to effortlessly handle large amounts of emails and deliver outstanding customer support.