NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Winfield, KS, United States, 2012/07/24 - Introducing the Stacker Robot Kit from ServoCity! This kit is great for both classroom applications and individual robotics enthusiasts - ServoCity.com.
The Stacker wheeled robot kit is machined from 1/4” ABS plastic for strength and durability. The ABS framework also allows for easy drilling to accommodate custom attachments such as cameras, sensors, etc. The framework provides a large electronics compartment that stores the receiver, battery, and any additional added electronics. With 3” drive wheels and omni-directional movement, the Stacker travels well and is easy to maneuver. The Stacker Robot comes in kit form with assembly instructions, a parts list, and a 1:1 scale hardware key for easy assembly. The servos and radio control system are not included with the kit, and must be purchased separately. There is also a Hub Mounting Plate sold separately that can be used in place of the grippers. Made from 1/4” ABS, this plate is easily modifiable for custom attachments.
It’s time to test your stacking skills – even better, make it a competition between your students, family or colleagues!
- Machined from extremely durable 1/4” ABS plastic
- Customizable framework to accommodate various attachments
- R/C or autonomous control*
- Large electronics compartment
- Omni-directional movement
- Additional front mounting plate available (see below)
- Lifts objects 11.5” when fully extended
- Stainless steel castor
- 3” drive wheels
*Add your own sensors for autonomous control.
- Weight: 3 pounds (including servos)
- Gripper Spread: 4.25”
- Reach: Lifts objects 11.5” when fully extended
- Dimensions: 9.75” H x 7.75” W x 10.25” D.