IMARC Group, one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, in its latest report “Indian Diagnostic & Therapeutic Antibodies Market Report & Forecast: 2011-2016” finds that the Indian market for both therapeutic and diagnostic antibodies is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years. Findings from the report suggest that more than 60% of the total antibodies market is currently dominated by diagnostic antibodies. This segment, however, is more mature, has lower entry barriers and is extremely price sensitive. The market for therapeutic antibodies in India, on the other hand, is still in its infancy and more than half of the globally launched therapeutic monoclonal antibodies are currently not even available here. In the coming years, however, we expect this market to explode. Driven by a continuous increase in healthcare expenditures, increasing affordability, and a number of new product launches, we expect the market for therapeutic antibodies to grow at a CAGR of 27% in the next five years.
IMARC’s new report entitled “Indian Diagnostic & Therapeutic Antibodies Market Report & Forecast: 2011-2016” provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Indian Antibodies market. The study, that has been undertaken using desk-based as well as qualitative primary research, provides and draws upon analysis of the following aspects of the Indian antibodies market.
Key Aspects Analyzed:
Understanding the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and challenges in the Indian diagnostic antibodies market
Understanding the technological considerations and regulatory factors in the Indian diagnostic antibodies market
• Evaluating the various types of antibody based diagnostic tests conducted in India and analyzing their strengths and weaknesses.
• Understanding the key regulations for registering, manufacturing and importing diagnostics in India.
Comprehensive situation analysis of the Indian diagnostic antibodies market
Segments covered: HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Tuberculosis, Dengue, Syphilis and Oncology
Focus of the analysis in each segment:
• Number of tests conducted each year;
• Breakup by type of tests conducted;
• Current and future market sales;
• Average cost of diagnostic tests;
• Key players operating in the market.
Understanding the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and challenges in the Indian therapeutic antibodies market
Understanding the technological considerations and regulatory factors in the Indian therapeutic antibodies market
• Evaluation and identification of monoclonal antibodies based on the sources from which they are derived and on the targets against which they act.
• Understanding the key regulations for registering, manufacturing and importing therapeutic antibodies in India.
Evaluating the patent details of all globally marketed monoclonal antibodies in India, US and Europe
• Identifying the patentee name and patent numbers of all in-market monoclonal antibodies in India, US and Europe.
• Identifying the monoclonal antibodies that are patent protected in India, US and Europe and those that are not
• Estimating the patent expiries of various monoclonal antibodies in India, US and Europe.
Comprehensive situation analysis of the Indian therapeutic antibodies market
• Analyzing current and future sales of monoclonal antibodies in India;
• Identifying all globally launched monoclonal antibodies and understanding their performance and launch status in India;
• Analyzing the global and Indian monoclonal antibodies market by Indication;
• Evaluation of the top selling monoclonal antibodies;
• Key biosimilar antibody development programmes in India and abroad.
Table of Contents
1 Market Definitions & Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Indian Antibodies Market
4 Antibody Based Diagnostics Market in India
4.1 Industry Analysis
4.2 Technological & Regulatory Assessment
4.2.1 Technological Assessment
4.2.2 Regulatory Assessment
4.3 Market Analysis
4.3.1 Current & Future Sales Trends
4.3.2 Market Segments by Usage
126.96.36.199 HIV Diagnostics: Current Trends & Forecast
188.8.131.52 Hepatitis B Diagnostics: Current Trends & Forecast
184.108.40.206 Hepatitis C Diagnostics: Current Trends & Forecast
220.127.116.11 Tuberculosis Diagnostics: Current Trends & Forecast
18.104.22.168 Dengue Diagnostics: Current Trends & Forecast
22.214.171.124 Pregnancy Diagnostics: Current Trends & Forecast
126.96.36.199 Syphilis Diagnostics: Current Trends & Forecast
188.8.131.52 Oncology Diagnostics: Current Trends & Forecast
5 Therapeutic Antibodies Market in India
5.1 Industry Analysis
5.2 Technological & Regulatory Assessment
5.2.1 Technological Assessment
5.2.2 Regulatory Assessment
5.3 Patent Details of Various Monoclonal Antibodies: US, Europe & India
5.4 Market Analysis
5.4.1 Current & Future Sales Trends
5.4.2 Sales Breakup by Molecule
5.4.3 Sales by Indication
5.5 Evaluation of Top Monoclonal Antibodies
5.6 Biosimilar Case Studies
5.7 Key Indian & Foreign Biosimilar Antibody Development Programmes
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group - Asia
E: apac[.]imarcgroup.com - P: +91-120-415-5099
IMARC Group - Europe, Middle East & Africa
E: apac[.]imarcgroup.com - P: +44-702-409-7331
IMARC Group - Europe, Middle East & Africa
E: apac[.]imarcgroup.com - P: +1-631-791-1145